Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macie_UK

Another victim...

Morning all,

I am generally lovely, wobble about on a bike occasionally and am often found several miles behind my small child.

That's not much material for an autobiography is it?
What else do you wanna know?

Morning Dave,

Triumph TT600 at present, but had a fair few in my time. Never had a Bandit though, so from perusing the forum it seems I am in a minority Cool

Hello wave , quite a few Bandits (or bandots as Chad calls em) but more and more on here with different bikes, the more of a mix the better in my opinion pint

ITCHY wrote:
Hello wave , quite a few Bandits (or bandots as Chad calls em) but more and more on here with different bikes, the more of a mix the better in my opinion pint
agree

Thanks for the friendly welcome peeps pint

Never been much of a fan of web forums for various reasons but I've been making a concerted effort to get into them over the past few weeks and while most were quickly discounted due to the signal to noise ratio, this one seems worth sticking with, so I'll loiter around for a while if nobody minds.

I don't think that I know anyone from here, I just stumbled across this place via Twitter, but if anyone local ever needs a hand IRL then just shout.

Love n hugz etc.

@Macie_UK wrote:
Thanks for the friendly welcome peeps pint

Never been much of a fan of web forums for various reasons but I've been making a concerted effort to get into them over the past few weeks and while most were quickly discounted due to the signal to noise ratio, this one seems worth sticking with, so I'll loiter around for a while if nobody minds.

I don't think that I know anyone from here, I just stumbled across this place via Twitter, but if anyone local ever needs a hand IRL then just shout.

Love n hugz etc.
I am a bit thick m8 whats IRL Embarassed any way only down the road in Syston m8 so if i can help give me a shout thumbs do you go to any local meets six hills, vic ?

@Davehutch wrote:
I am a bit thick m8 whats IRL Embarassed
any way only down the road in Syston m8 so if i can help give me a shout thumbs do you go to any local meets six hills, vic ?

In Real Life, as opposed to online wibbling thumbs

Cheers for that, yeah just noticed your location - all of 3 miles away!

I only tend to go to a couple of meets a year - mainly to remind me why I don't go to bike meets Very Happy unless there is a ride involved or I'm supposed to hook up with someone there. Each to their own and all that, but I prefer riding around or fettling to just loitering looking at shiny bits on shiny bikes. I happened to be at MFN the other week and it was painful fofl but plenty of material for people watching.

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
any way only down the road in Syston m8 so if i can help give me a shout thumbs do you go to any local meets six hills, vic ?

I only tend to go to a couple of meets a year - mainly to remind me why I don't go to bike meets Very Happy unless there is a ride involved or I'm supposed to hook up with someone there. Each to their own and all that, but I prefer riding around or fettling to just loitering looking at shiny bits on shiny bikes. I happened to be at MFN the other week and it was painful fofl but plenty of material for people watching.

haha with it now Embarassed keep a look out in the rideout & event section there are a few of us local and get out from time to time , there is a ride over to Hereford on the 18 Sept. thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

haha with it now Embarassed keep a look out in the rideout & event section there are a few of us local and get out from time to time , there is a ride over to Hereford on the 18 Sept. thumbs
agree be good to meet ya thumbs

welcome to the fun and madness that is Daves Forum. Good people, good chat but I'm not sure about the jokes WinkTwisted EvilWinkTwisted Evil

Guest Guest

Helloo and welcome to the gang. We have a nice mix of peeps on here and they are a good crowd party