Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

Christmas Sharing and Giving

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm helping my mum to collect toys for the poor for Christmas this year. Preference would be unwanted toys that are still in working condition.

The toys will be cleaned and then distributed all over Malaysia to the poor. I myself will be donating at 100 of my unwanted loose hot wheels for this cause.

As the toys will be given to children for all ages, any toys will be accepted as long as it is in working condition. Boys and girls toys will be okay.

You can group the toys together before sending them to me or my mum. I would like to thank all of you in advance. I hope to organize such an event every year as a community drive to give presents to the underprivileged.

Thumbs up!

Another option is, you can perform the same good deed at the nearest orphanage home too.

NKOTB's song: "This one for the children"!

musclemania wrote:
Thumbs up!

Another option is, you can perform the same good deed at the nearest orphanage home too.

NKOTB's song: "This one for the children"!

Agree on that but most orphanages are getting the toys already. I'm collecting for the poor families that are in the villages far away from any town. This is part of Christmas ration delivery, I'm thinking doing the same for my Singapore activity.

Oh..Sahama going to shop at C4 to donate .. a BIG TQ in advance ...