Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

die apple die!

Guest Guest

have to hand in a very important assignment tomorrow and my apple mac stoped working, keyboard whent so cant enter password to get to my files, having removed the harddrive to get to the files at the closest possible moment i decided that since this is the 5th majour problem my £1000+ apple macbook pro had sprung on me i decided to throw it out the window and run it over, repeatedly with quite a heavy car. im not saying i regret this as i dont, i think apple is the worst company on earth and im going to murder evreyone assosiated with itbt this will take time. in the mean time seeing as my apple care does not cover being hurled from a 2nd floor window and being run over im going to need a new laptop. any idea, metion apple at youre peril! censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredfinger

Apple....

amd for my final insult.... iPhone!
thumbsLaughingLaughing

Apple the worst company on earth. Have you never dealt with Sky?

Try Ebuyer for your new pooter. They do loads of good stuff and are very keen on price. Sometimes do ex demo etc for a few quid less too. Smile

http://www.ebuyer.com/

Hewlett packard/compaq. That is what I currently have and it's the best laptop i've ever had. I've had this one about 2 years so far. The only problem was the fan died but that's because i used a hoover to try and clean the vents. It was fixed FOC anyway.

the mid/high end Acers are very good as well as the mid range fuji's.
Sonys are really good but expensive

Guest Guest
think its a toss up between acer or one of those sony vio things. i do have an i-phone and i really quite like it but id never go and buy one of there shit for brains computers again as long as i breath, most infuritating thing on earth second only to there phone service.