Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Just wanted to let you know

As many of you know, my mum hasnt been very well recently, after suffering from a terrible chest infection she gave up smoking. She hasnt had one in over 2 weeks and she is going from strength to strength congratulations Ive told her about the support you have all shown and she was really touched Smile
She is still struggling with her breathing but she knows that will change with time
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind words xxxxxx

Guest Guest

Gaia, this is one great thread. Wish your mum as much as luck she can have! I wish everything goes well and that your mom breaths clear

I am so pleased for her hun that she has managed to stay off the cigs...she will notice the difference soon. Her lungs are getting rid of all the rubbish in them as well as fighting the infection, so are working overtime at the moment

Fingers crossed that it eases off soon xxxxx

Im so proud of her for quitting. I hope she gets better soon. Did you see the picture i made??

Here is is again =D

w278iq11.jpg

Get better soon Stephs mummy =D And congrats on quitting =D. Im soooo proud of you

thanks everyone congratulations I am feeling much better, ive stopped worrying so much (sort of lol) and she does seem alot happier xxx

The pic Sarah did is the cuttest ever!
And Steph, I'm just super happy your mom gets better and better
We love you

Guest Guest
That's good news! i hate smoke, smoking and just chemicals in general! i have sensitive nose and all so it's a huge bother.

But good thing she quit! she can get through this congratulations and as lea said, she'll def be seeing a new light due to quitting smoke. i'm glad she gotten better though!

Please say a great big well done to Sandra from me ....I'll post on her facebook later too xxx