Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"BUSTED..... The Nursery?!?!?!?" *INNUENDO*

Theater and History. sry if i posted this later than normal my mom wanted me to hang out with her and her new boyfriend he is really nice but im sry but my mom is making me go to sleep. i hope u get more rest tonight. goodnight.

DC: Stand still Dukedoll!

Duke: Noooo!!!

DC: Staying up late and getting sick over it....tsk, tsk....you know Master Cook doesn't approve.

Duke: *sob* I'm sorry* *sob*

DC: *smack* *whack* *thwack*

Duke: OW! *sob* *sob*

(*snicker*...hahahahahhahahah....dukedoll was BUSTED...*snicker*)

Stay BUSTED Chicas! Blow Kisses

Good morning Sofa Girl Sisters!!!!

Nice, Kiki... pop in and bust someone in the wee hours of the morning!!!!

It does sound like everyone is staying up way too late... and getting wore down, that is never a good thing!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!

Group Hug1

I got to stay home today to rest. I just woke up, and it's way past lunch. I feel a little better, but not too much. Maybe I'll see you all later, I should probably eat something.

I was about to ask you CA, what you were doing here in the middle of the day... Girl, you had better get some rest and take care of yourself!!!!

Guest Guest
Rest? Did someone say "rest"?? *yawn* Angel is in the mountains of Va in a little cabin where the birds are singing and the sun is shining. The down side is that there is NO Internet connection. Had to venture to the valley for a fix. I've missed so much and don't think I can talk my co-traveler into staying long enough to catch up. But .... I'll be home tomorrow. You all had better be good til then. Save the bad for me when I get home! *smooch*

hey guys it isnt the lack of rest that is making me feel bad i woke up this morning feeling icky so it is either my sinuses are acting up or im getting a cold *sneeze* sry. omg im typing in my sneezes i have hung out here waaay too long. and im alright with that.

PP: Master your Barbasol shaving cream finished. Do you want me to buy another one ?

DC: YOU ARE KIDDING ME PIPER ?? The Sofa-Girls will kill me - and you too - if I shave again !!! They love my beard... And you too...Twisted Evil Do you remember last night ???

PP: Oh yeah Master !!!! Razz How could I forget this.... Thud_old

DC: For me now BAR-BA_SOL is only a song... no more shave cream ...

* Don't wear bar-ba-sol.
You're only hot without bar-ba-sol.
No more bar-ba-sol.
Do you want to be The Sexiest in People Magazine
So no more bar-ba-sol for you."
ROFLOLDid I Say That?

Guest Guest
SHHHH.......IT'S A SECRET!

It had been a long time since the mansion halls had been filled to capacity. Everyone had been gathered to celebrate the upcoming release of DC’s first album. Colorful streamers hung from the ceiling. There were three chocolate fountains - complete with milk, dark and white chocolate. Everyone was in a festive mood and laughter could be heard from every corner of the room. Everyone believed that the party was thrown by DC. Angel knew differently; she knew that DC had no idea what was going on here. She sat watching the scene from the sidelines and delighting in the simplicity of her evil plan. Now she just needed the right JSG to unwittingly help her. As that thought formed, Kathleen entered. Her eyes scanned the room before coming to rest on the milk chocolate fountain on the table. Angel crossed the room to meet Kathleen as she stood perusing the dipping possibilities.

Guest Guest

EA: Hi Kathleen. *kiss kiss* How are you? Isn’t it great that we are here at the same time?
KK: (paying Angel little attention since her full focus was on chocolate). Yeah, that’s nice.
EA: You know, Kathleen, I heard some very top secret news. Its really interesting and I will tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else.

The words “secret” and “promise” catch Kathleen’s attention.

Guest Guest
KX: I love secrets and I’m very good at keeping them. Is this about the new album?
EA: No, all of those secrets are already out. The title was sure anti-climatic, wasn‘t it? The song names are interesting, but we’ll find out what that’s all about soon enough. My secret is about the new mansion rules. DC is going to announce them later tonight, but I already know them.
KX: Really? New rules? Are they easier or harder?
EA: Oh…much easier. He has relaxed so much since the album is finished that he wants us to share in his new found mellow lifestyle.
KX: That doesn’t sound like DC.
EA: Oh yeah. He’s a changed man. I’ll tell you everything, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else.
KX: Oh, I won’t tell anyone. *making the zipping motion with her fingers across her lips*

Guest Guest
EA: OK, first of all. No one has to go to work or school from now until the album is released on November 18th. We don’t have to take any chores out of the hat either. He’s hiring a maid service. And - we can eat whatever we want - whenever we want. Again, don’t tell CA, but he said he’s giving her the Escape to drive any time she wants, too; she doesn‘t even have to ask permission - just take the keys off the hook. He’s giving Callie his laptop since he’s getting a new one. He wants you to have these chocolate fountains at the end of the night. Actually, you can probably just take them to your room now. He also left a message at the sushi bar that you are to be allowed unlimited sushi to be delivered here any time you want and he‘ll pay for it. He is giving Quill his credit card to buy anything she wants for the rest of the month. He said he’s giving Kiki all of his frequent flyer miles so that she can come and visit all of the time. He said that WN007 can spend as much time with MJ as she wants and they can spend time together in any room of the mansion - no more being cramped in the laundry room. He left the message at the tattoo parlor that RC can get as many new tattoos as she wants. He really wants her to get tattoos of other guys. He said it turns him on. He said that Hunt can take a break from her Mod duties and just play in the mansion with no worries about keeping things in line.

Guest Guest

All of the time this conversation is going on, Angel is feeding Kathleen chocolate. Chocolate-covered strawberries. Chocolate-covered pretzels. Chocolate-covered … uh … chocolate. At one point, she just hands Kathleen a cup of chocolate to drink. By the time Angel is done speaking, Kathleen is so wired on sugar that she couldn’t keep her mouth shut if she wanted.

Guest Guest

Angel watched as Kathleen tried to nonchalantly walk over to Callie. All of the sugar surging through her system caused her to move much quicker than she planned on. The only words Angel could hear from their conversation assured her that things had been set in motion. She watched as Kathleen and Callie exchanged high fives and Callie ran off toward the study. Within minutes, she was back with DC’s laptop.

She had already emailed Quill the numbers on DC’s credit card since that was the info that popped up when she started the computer. It was all good since DC was giving them to Quill any way, right? After reading what Callie had written and recording those magic 16 digits on a sheet of paper, Quill went on to copy down the number on DC’s frequent flyer miles and call Kiki with the news. I mean, who doesn’t like to share good news???!!!

Guest Guest

About that time, Dom arrives with MJ not far behind. Dom’s phone rings and she picks it up to find Kiki on the other end. The conversation went like this:

WN: Kiki! Hi! How are you? You’re packing to come home? How can you afford that? And what about school? Oh really. DC said that? And I don’t have to go to the laundry room with MJ? We can … Really? Are you sure? Wow! That’s great news! Yeah, thanks. Of course, I won’t tell anyone else. See you tomorrow!

Guest Guest

Dom sees Really Cookin’ walk in the room showing off her new “Optimistic to a Fault” tattoo.

She hears RC lamenting about how she would really like another one, but can’t afford it. Well, who doesn’t like to share good news??!! Dom whispers in RC’s ear: “as many as you want” “other guys” “turns him on”.

About that time, Hunt walks in.

Guest Guest
HW: Girls, girls! It is awfully loud in here. And this place is a mess! And no one has been Busted here in ages! You need to get with the program.
RC: Hunt, you don’t have to worry about any of that any more. DC said you don’t need to moderate Busted any more. He just wants you to come on in, take your shoes off, and relax.
HW: Really? That does sound inviting!

Guest Guest
A few hours pass. DC comes in after a long day at the studio. The finishing touches for the new album are not going as smoothly as he had hoped. He’s tired and grouchy and just wants to grab a beer and go to bed. This is the scene he is greeted with:

Hunt is sitting in his favorite recliner with her feet propped up. She has one of his beers in her hand, but it is in danger of toppling as she dozes in and out of sleep. As he walks over to get the bottle, MJ and Dom pop up from the sofa. Dom’s lipstick is all over her mouth and her hair is hanging in her face. MJ is wearing a goofy smile - and little else. RC is showing Quill her four new tattoos - all of men! Quill is showing off her new 3-carat diamond ring. Callie sits in a corner hunched over his laptop, which she is not allowed to use. He can just make out her conversation on a webcam with some boy making plans for the following school day. Cookie Addict walks past him swinging the keys to the Escape. She kisses him on the cheek and says she’s on her way to the airport to pick up Kiki. His eyes then scan the room to see a trail of chocolate leading from the dining room toward Kathleen’s room. Angel is sitting quietly in a corner. She has just adjusted her halo and it is on her head perfectly straight.

Guest Guest

DC: WTH is going on here?????!!! Everyone stop! No one take another step!

EA: (flinging herself into his arms) Oh, DC! It was horrible! I’m so sorry! I tried to stop them! I can’t tell you what happened because I promised I wouldn’t. You know how you tell us that we can’t break a promise, right? (She scans the room to make sure everyone heard this.)

DC: Well, it is important to keep your word.

EA: And if you are told something in confidence and you break that confidence, you will be severely punished, right? Isn’t that what you always say?

DC: I don’t like tattletales. And I don’t like people who can’t keep a secret.

Guest Guest
EA: So, you *bat bat* understand why I can’t tell you who started this, right?? But you DO notice that I haven’t done anything. I stayed out of it like the good Angel I am.

DC: (mumbling) That is confusing, but appears to be the truth. (to everyone else): OK, Angel can’t divulge what happened here, but the rest of you can! If you don’t tell me, you will be making a trip to the trailer. And I’m in a realllllllly bad mood and can’t be held responsible for what happens out there tonight. OK, let’s start with you, Kathleen….why is there a trail of chocolate all across my floor? And why is there an odor of raw fish emanating from your room?

Guest Guest
KX: Er..well, I was told that you said I could have the chocolate fountains and order sushi.
DC: And WHO told you that?
(Angel gives Kathleen “the look”)
KX: I can’t tell you.
DC: Well, that leads me to believe that NO ONE told you that and you just did it on your own. You are grounded for a month.

DC: Callie, what are you doing with my laptop? And what makes you think that you can go somewhere during the school day tomorrow?
CO: I was told that you gave me your laptop and I didn’t have to go to school for a month.
DC: And WHO told you that??!!!
CO: It’s a secret. I can’t tell you.
DC: More like you came up with it on your own. Grounded. Month. Put my laptop back.

Guest Guest
DC: And Cookie Addict, what are you doing with my car keys?
CA: I was told … Oh never mind. I see where this is headed. I’m grounded for a month, right?
DC: (shaking head yes and holding out his hand) I’ll take those keys. Quill, nice ring. Win the lottery?

EQ: Uh…not exactly.
DC: Who paid for the ring?
EQ: Well….its returnable.
DC: Meet me in the trailer. RC…nice tattoos. I can’t believe you got other men’s pictures on you. Haven’t I told you that you belong to ME now??!!!

RC: But … I was told ….
DC: BY WHO?
RC: (opening mouth and then closing it when she sees Quill’s expression.) Am I before or after Quill?
DC: Right after.

Guest Guest
DC: And Dom, WTH did you think you were doing with MJ right out here in the open?
WN: I was …. Uh …. Folding, pressing, fluffing?
DC: That BARELY works in the laundry room. Find a place in that line. Hunt, I see you trying to sneak out the door. Weren’t you supposed to be keeping some sort of order in here?

HW: Well, I was. Then ….. You do remember I’m a pacifist, right?
DC: You DO remember I’m not, right?
HW: Yeah. Yeah.

Guest Guest
EA: Its too late to stop Kiki from catching that flight home.
DC: What?? She has school.
EA: I guess she didn’t care, DC. She’s on her way. Any way, someone needs to get her. Do you want me to go? I can return Quill’s ring on the way there. (taking Quill’s ring and admiring it on her own finger) I know you don’t like us to be out late alone, so I can take MJ with me. I will have to pay for airport parking and everything, so can I have your credit card?

DC: Well, apparently Angel, you are the only one I can trust. And I’m so proud that you didn’t tell something that you promised not to tell. I’m really proud. So - yes - MJ, go with her. Here’s the credit card. Don’t forget to return that ring. All of you JSGs to bed NOW! You will need to get up early tomorrow to go to school. Sofa Girls, to the trailer! I better pick up the Busted paddle. I’m sure my hand will get mighty tired tonight.

Angel blows kisses as she grabs MJ’s hand and DC’s keys and breezes out the door!

Ha! BUSTED lives!! *EVILLAUGHI’MSOOOOOBAD*

Yahoo! BUSTED FTW!!!!

Good Morning Sofa Girl Sisters!!

What a great playlet, Eve!!!! I'm not sure how Angel does it... but she always does!
Quill has to give up her ring and be the first busted... what a shame! LOL Face

I hope that everyone has a great Friday!!
Group Hug1

edited to add: Hmmmmm, since we are not snitching on each other... I guess that means that we are free to plan our revenge?!!?
Angel better start watching her back...
Twisted Evil

Guest Guest
Thank you! Thank you! I had forgotten how much fun these things are to write - and how evil Angel really is!

So .... plot away, Sofa Sisters! Plot away!

Ummmm....Hello? HHHeeelllOOOOOooooOOOO?!?! Can someone please pick me up at the airport? (blink, blink) I saw Eve briefly as she passed by me at the airport with MJ....I heard them talking about catching a flight to Orlando and going to Universal Halloween Horror nights. They had out Master Cook's credit card too. Can someone please pick me up? Please? bounce

(Loved the playlet Eve. I'm Not Worthy! Brilliant! Haha! I hope you are relaxing. You are on a mini-vaca, right?)

Love you girls! Blow Kisses

After all that kids mess - ROFLOL - Master asked me to join him at the LO video shooting, so I needed to spend some time in LA... but now I'm coming back to the mansion.
The WaveThe WaveThe Wave

@kikimd wrote:
Ummmm....Hello? HHHeeelllOOOOOooooOOOO?!?! Can someone please pick me up at the airport? (blink, blink) I saw Eve briefly as she passed by me at the airport with MJ....I heard them talking about catching a flight to Orlando and going to Universal Halloween Horror nights. They had out Master Cook's credit card too. Can someone please pick me up? Please? bounce

(Loved the playlet Eve. I'm Not Worthy! Brilliant! Haha! I hope you are relaxing. You are on a mini-vaca, right?)

Love you girls! Blow Kisses

Wasn't Angel supposed to be picking Kiki up at the airport?? scratch

Uh, who wants to tell Master Cook that he has to go to the airport asap??

Guest Guest

Errr...I would, but I'm apparently on my way to Orlando! It was all MJ's idea. Quill, you can tell DC he needs to make an airport run. He certainly knows his way there these days. Oh wait, there he is now ...

I will glady volunteer my time to help David pick up Keeks from the airport

*grabs David's hand and pulls him into the SUV*
DC: we have go pick up keeks ...
WN: right!
DC: that means you will have to sit on the passengers seat not my lap //
WN: hahaha ... maybe I dont want to move ... the shirt is driving me wild ..
DC: well ... keeks plane might be delayed ... we can take our time i guess
WN *smirks*: take our time indeed ...

Guest Guest

EVE SMASHED THE ONE AND ONLY LES PAUL, DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE TOLD US THAT WE COULD SLACK OFF BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER THAT!!

DC: AQEW;UFHF; EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT FRACKIN' HALO OFF YOUR LYIN' HEAD AND MEET ME IN THE TRAILER.......PRONTO!!!

HUNT: Sorry David, I AM ALWAYS A MOD!!!! Twisted Evil

DC: It's okay, Babe, you're the only one I allow to "tattle tale", It's your job after all.

HUNT TO EVE: RazzRazzRazzWe are ALL Innocent

Guest Guest

EA: DC, don't listen to Hunt! You KNOW I would never hurt the Les Paul. I worship the Les Paul. Look, here's a picture of the last time I watched you play it. You remember all the kisses I gave it? I would NEVER hurt it.

Did someone say INNUENDO???!!!!!

DC: Eve are you kidding me ? Look what I've just found at the garbage ??

You've painted in red my Les Paul and busted it all !!! MEET ME IN THE TRAILER - NOW !!!!

EA: Please Master... It was not me... Remember the kid's mess... One of them did it... I think it's Hunt's baby....

DC: HUNT !!!! WTF you did girl ??? PREPARE TO BE PUNISH GIRL... JUST RIGHT NOW... HERE...

HUNT: Master please !!! Not my fault !!!

Guest Guest

Yo, DC, MASTER, I SAW EVE smash the Les Paul!! YEP. I'm your mod, right? Would I lie to you?

DC: No, that's true, you wouldn't, besides, you ALWAYS take care of my guitars for me and would know if something was amiss.

HUNT: Yes, that's right. I clean them and polish them and tune them properly, just the way you like it....I mean them.

DC: EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SHOUTS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS IN C MAJOR* TRAILER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunt:
Twisted Evil

Guest Guest

EA: DC, its not true! What can I do to make you believe me? *bat bat*

(Angel looking at her fingernails) Men are so easy!

Guest Guest
EA: Get mine? Whatever do you mean, Quill? *bat bat* Oh wait! It looks like DC already got his, now doesn't it???? *EVILLAUGHYOUWON'TBEAROUNDTHISEVENING-HA!*

EQ: Don't grab your popcorn quite yet! It won't be tonight... I have to take off soon for the evening...

Don't forget Angel... Quill is an expert mischief maker... she was trained by Damian, himself!
Suspect

EveAngelical wrote:
EA: Get mine? Whatever do you mean, Quill? *bat bat* Oh wait! It looks like DC already got his, now doesn't it???? *EVILLAUGHYOUWON'TBEAROUNDTHISEVENING-HA!*

No wonder there have been so many hurricanes this year... it's all from your eyelashes!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.