Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

Official radio interview discussion thread week of Oct 13-17

Quote :
David Cook with Woody & Jim Monday.

American Idol winner David Cook joins Woody & Jim Monday morning at 6:50am.

Don't miss it.

107,5 The River

I think I will have to wake up earlier tomorrow. Very HappyVery Happy

I can't wait to listen to his loved voice on the radio, I hope he give us some new informations about the album, the songs, the band, anything would be Thud_oldThud_old

OMG YAY!!! I've missed hearing him interviewed. Very Happy

Thanks Prissy! Very Happy I'll be sleeping, but I'm sure someone will have the clip for us later!

I hope so. Very HappyVery Happy

I hope they ask him important questions this time.Enought to know about AI and about Simon.We wanna know about THE ALBUM. Very Happy

Yes clip please! I love his interviews!!!

But I dont think I can get that station if I dont live in Nashville, can i?

You can listen live on their website. Very Happy

Guest Guest

Thanks Prissy!! Always nice to hear him-hopefully some new stuff but if not I'm alright with that!!!!! Yahoo!

i think i'll be out at that time Very Sad
hopefully someone will post it on the internet

Looks like I will have to make an early wake up call to listen live. Stupid two hour time zone difference....Oh well, he's worth it Smile .

~*~Ebony~*~

Guest Guest
BUMP! For those who missed this!! BUMP!

Somebody please record it for the ones who will miss it.They don't let allow international ''listen live''. Very SadVery SadVery Sad

I wonder if I can call off and talk the daughter into driving me there around 4am.

Guest Guest
@nightlyt wrote:
I wonder if I can call off and talk the daughter into driving me there around 4am.

It is probably a phone interview so you may want to check before you go there.

I wouldn't be able to go anyway. I was going to say it would really suck if he were in TN and me not able to go see him.

@nightlyt wrote:
I wouldn't be able to go anyway. I was going to say it would really suck if he were in TN and me not able to go see him.

I think he will talk to the radio by the phone.

I do love the way he sounds over the phone.. Awww Love

I hope this is up when I wake up tomorrow!

@Jul wrote:
I do love the way he sounds over the phone.. Awww Love

I hope this is up when I wake up tomorrow!

You are so right Jul, his voice looks gorgeous over the phone. Awww LoveAwww LoveAwww Love

Guest Guest

They just said David will be on in 15 minutes-played a little clip of "Light on"!! Yahoo!

Guest Guest
PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
Quote :
David Cook with Woody & Jim Monday.

American Idol winner David Cook joins Woody & Jim Monday morning at 6:50am.

Don't miss it.

107,5 The River

Click the link here-then go to the listen live on the site!

Guest Guest
Oh good I didn't miss the entire interview. I hope they put a link up to listen on the station site. I missed the first part.

Guest Guest

He's calling from NY! Getting ready to start the music video in a few days!! Yahoo!

He sounds so tired... I came in late. Extremely late. Wow, he's in New York. I feel better knowing he's awake in New York at 8am instead of being awake in California at 5am.

Guest Guest
What did he have to say about the making of the video?

Guest Guest
The radio guy asked if he would be making out with a girl in it-really no info given about what will be in the video. From there the conversation went to KC and he said she was working in LA and he was in NY.
He also said he was a pack rat and has everything he was given on the tour. Was told he would be fined it he didn't get it packed up and sent home.
Also talked about the panties and massage oil-seemed in a good mood. It was good to hear him talk and laugh!

Guest Guest
He's going to be making the video in a few days and may be making out with a girl in it. Wayne Isham is the director.

OH, hope so can't wait to see what kind of kisser he is.

justforme wrote:
He's going to be making the video in a few days and may be making out with a girl in it. Wayne Isham is the director.

OH, hope so can't wait to see what kind of kisser he is.

One word = Thud_old

Guest Guest
I am listening to that link but no mention of David yet. It is a St Louis station.

Guest Guest
I'm listening, but these people are driving me crazy. I don't think I like morning radio. They talk too much.

David has gotten me to do many things that annoy me. Watching the teen choice awards, listening to morning radio, watching tv and buying magazines. But he's sooooo worth it.

Guest Guest

They have not even mentioned David yet. I was hoping they would say something! bounce

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:
I'm listening, but these people are driving me crazy. I don't think I like morning radio. They talk too much.

David has gotten me to do many things that annoy me. Watching the teen choice awards, listening to morning radio, watching tv and buying magazines. But he's sooooo worth it.

ROFLOL How about watching the bell at Nasdaq or walmart shareholders meeting! LOL Face

Maybe we should call and ask them if he's going to be on there. I wish there was a way to tell what stations he's going to be on.

ShookByCook wrote:
justforme wrote:

ROFLOL How about watching the bell at Nasdaq or walmart shareholders meeting! LOL Face

Can't forget those! I was at work both times and I wasn't able to watch the Walmart Shareholders meeting, but I found out that I could watch the Nasdaq closing bell on my cell phone, so yeah, he does make us do some crazy things!

Guest Guest
Y98 just played a little montage of songs in their station promo and included Light on-still no mention of David but nce to hear them include Light On!

Guest Guest

Found this on dot org board!! Disney World Yahoo!

I'm listening live to DC interview on my local top 40 station (WXXL 106.7 in Orlando) -- he's talking about the record. One of the last tracks they recorded features just his vocals, strings, and piano. The project mixes "heavy" and "delicate."

Was asked about his relationship with KC and he mentioned the media's focus on his personal life as "absurd." When pressed, he finally responded, "Kimberly and I are actually still seeing each other."

Shooting a video for "Light On" at end of this week.

In Orlando at beginning of December to promote the new Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

They debuted his new single (FINALLY)!!!! Yeaaaa!!!!

ShookByCook wrote:
Found this on dot org board!! Disney World Yahoo!

I'm listening live to DC interview on my local top 40 station (WXXL 106.7 in Orlando) -- he's talking about the record. One of the last tracks they recorded features just his vocals, strings, and piano. The project mixes "heavy" and "delicate."

Was asked about his relationship with KC and he mentioned the media's focus on his personal life as "absurd." When pressed, he finally responded, "Kimberly and I are actually still seeing each other."

#1, I cannot wait to hear that track that they refer to. Sounds beautiful.

#2, No shit. Did anyone think otherwise? I'm just glad he's keeping his private life private, or at least trying to.

ShookByCook wrote:
One of the last tracks they recorded features just his vocals, strings, and piano. The project mixes "heavy" and "delicate."

Okay, I already know that one's going to be my favorite. LOL Face