Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

Poetry Contest!

Regular Forum rules apply.

You have to simply write a poem (related to PS or even PSFC) and post it in the thread. One poem per person, and you cannot edit your post!

Competition ends: Uncertain, will wait till I have enough entries.

First prize: 10 cc donated by the ever amazing smorkle Second prize: 10* 5999s

Hope people would like to take part!

wow .. its a great contest .. i was thinking today of doing a contest too .. still need to figure out what will be ... hmmm?? poetry .. iam not that good Sad but cant wait to see alot of entries
and sweets i dont think the prize is the issue ... i will speak about myself i love to join just to have fun and enjoy our time here with friends ... so dont worry hun

DarkNite wrote:
wow .. its a great contest .. i was thinking today of doing a contest too .. still need to figure out what will be ... hmmm?? poetry .. iam not that good Sad but cant wait to see alot of entries
and sweets i dont think the prize is the issue ... i will speak about myself i love to join just to have fun and enjoy our time here with friends ... so dont worry hun

thanks Nayomi...congratulations C'mon, give it a try!! You can't be that bad (:
Whew! I'm happy you feel that way...I want to do so many competitions... but whenever I think of the prize, I withdraw that thought, lol...it might take me time to come up with something big and all, ya know. I have used up pretty much all my old items ^^ But you're right Smile(: I just wanted to do something for fun! It'll be fun to see the entries...I do hope people participate!

You are one of those people who always make me feel better!

What a unique competition, adding you a rep, elfin!
=_= too bad I'm not a great poet ha-ha.. well,anyway i'll try making one if possible! GoodLuck to all participants!!

Zane Lacquer wrote:
What a unique competition, adding you a rep, elfin!
=_= too bad I'm not a great poet ha-ha.. well,anyway i'll try making one if possible! GoodLuck to all participants!!

I'm glad you like it, Zane. Thanks so much.

Hehe... me too... i am not great at poetry that much... but thanks for another comp. and Nayomi's right ... a competition is not about the prize...and it makes the world livelier ^_^ .., i'll try if i can make up some poem till the deadline...

No entrants yet? Pity. I will give it a go, can it be a poem on anything or should it be pet society?

The theme is Pet Society, thank you so much Tiddly Winkslll
Please suggest me a different theme if you like. But need to have a theme or else it won't be easy to judge the entries, lol.