Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

Solo Tour Dates. When the schedule will be available ?

Anyone knows when the schedule will be available, with the cities and dates ?

I intend to go to USA next year and want to know the cities/dates in advance to program my travel !

Guest Guest

I don't know... but I'm just as eager to know as you! Hopefully they will be announced soon.

WooHoo!!

I just hope that there is a show near me. If not, my mom won't take me. Crying

Guest Guest
I want to make my plans! And I can't do that until we have tour dates! Ahh!

I can't wait for him to announce tour dates! I've already told my mother that all I want for Christmas is David Cook concert tickets.

He has said that he wants to start touring early next year. I'm guessing dates might be announced toward the end of November or sometime in December, if he continues to plan to tour early next year!

I hope he comes to Vegas!!!!

~*~Ebony~*~

just as long as he doesnt come by me from March 19th - March 30th because I will be out of the country and I dont want to miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for him to announce tour dates! I've already told my mother that all I want for Christmas is David Cook concert tickets.

He has said that he wants to start touring early next year. I'm guessing dates might be announced toward the end of November or sometime in December, if he continues to plan to tour early next year!

~*~Ebony~*~

I'm planning to go to Vegas too - I'm still deciding...
If I go, we can meet at his show.... who knows ????

so if he announces after the album drops - late november/early december, maybe they go on sale in january and the tour starts in march? idol tix went on sale in may, tour started july 1st. i think that's fairly normal for a time frame. gives the album time also to make sales and garner interest (like he needs it lol)

Ya know Idol tickets went on sale way ahead of may. They were on sale before he even won. Maybe around the top 10. They were on sale for a while.

I personally think that it will take a while for a tour. I don't know but maybe it is different with him. He's getting everything handed so quickly so you never know.

@Piper wrote:

~*~Ebony~*~

I'm planning to go to Vegas too - I'm still deciding...
If I go, we can meet at his show.... who knows ????

That would be pretty spiffy! I would be game to do a meet up.

~*~Ebony~*~

He has to come to NY. Thats like a major location for tours to come!

I will go NYC - at least for 5 /7 days - the date depends on when his tour solo show will be there - no chance to lose it !!!! Awww Love

He'll probably come to NYC, but for convenience purposes I hope he comes back to LI! The venues are smaller and if I got bad seats I wouldn't feel as in outer space as I would at, say, MSG.

Guest Guest
I know he said he wants to start early in the year, but I would not make any bets on January/February. It's going to take a long while to plan. We'll probably hear dates between December and Feb, with the tour probably not starting until March at the earliest.

I can't wait for the tour dates to be announced!! Wherever he's coming in New England, I will be there...and be the first to buy tickets!!!! I have to get the best seats possible Very Happy

Guest Guest

I hope he comes to several venues within a 2 hour radius of me. That would be good Very Happy

Like Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus, and maybe some smaller venues in the area.

Wherever the Cook band plays in Northern & Southern Cali I plan to be there! CAN.NOT.WAIT!!! bounce :rock:

Guest Guest
I'm saving SO much money for this. Seriously, the only thing I am spending money on is gas. Every single other PENNY goes to my tour fund.

lovesickforDC wrote:
I'm saving SO much money for this. Seriously, the only thing I am spending money on is gas. Every single other PENNY goes to my tour fund.

I'm pretty much doing the same thing! I am going to go so broke (again) from seeing this man! It's so worth it though. Very Happy

The suspense about the tour is killing me. What type of venues? How many shows? Where is he gonna start and when? We need answers, Mr. Cook.

^ I'm with ya on that! I don't know how much longer I can wait to see that amazingness up close and personal!! Especially after watching the guys last night. This tour will be the death of me.

You don't suppose that those details will be the Monday Morning Surprise on DCO, do you?!

Well, I suppose that it is too early, but one can hope, right?!

If not, then the LO video would make a great consolation prize!

I am dying to hear the tour dates!!! That would be awesome if they had pre-sale tickets for DCO members!

If he comes to my state, Yahoo! ! If he doesn't, i will make, literally force, me mum to drive me to any of the states next to us!!!

he better come to Buffalo or least somewhere around there =/

I hope so also. I am from the Buffalo area. I went to Rochester to see him. He was amazing. There are some great places in this area that he would perform at.

:rockband:

Rachel

I think those of you in the Northeast are safe....didn't the AI tewer play like 45 shows in that region of the country!?? Rolling EyesWink

Well, if the tour starts in March, that would REALLY be my luck, just when I am going back to Europe...I hope there will be dates in January and/or February somwhere close enough to me, like NYC or Boston, Washington, Philadelphia, whatever but somewhere I CAN GO!!

I'll go anywhere in Texas. Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio....wherever he goes, I'll go. Seriously going to be saving as money dinero as possible to fund my tour excursions.

But for reals, we need these dates ASAP. I need something to look forward to since SOME of us can't go to ANY of these album-release functions that they insist on holding ONLY in New York.

I want to know the tour dates so bad, I hope he comes back to Michigan again.
I so want to meet him this time and can only hope he comes close so I can
go. I'm already aving for concert tickets.

I live south of Kansas City MO about 35 mi or so, so I shouldn't have to worry. I would expect David would have more than one show also (PLEASE??? I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy!I'm Not Worthy! ) I know Garth Brooks had something-like 7 shows - all sold out of course. Didn't see him - wasn't interested, although I love country music.

So close to Blue Springs, David could probably do as many shows as he wanted & they'd still be sold out.

Only problem would be that people would see more than once. Can't blame anyone. I'd be at every one if I could, but I'd just feel blessed to see him once. WooHoo!!Thud_oldThud_old

Vicki
CFM#44