Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
louismanx

Interesting article

thing is if he leaves before his contract is finished he will have no choice but to lease his own bikes,no one will want to sign somebody who walks out on his commitment no matter how badly the bike performs.

Well, I've said it before-Rossi is yesterday's man. He's lost the hunger and he's on a bike with issues Rolling Eyes. I never subscribed to the hysterical hero worship that surrounded him but I can see the grid is a less glamorous place were Red not on it. Nevertheless we may yet see an interesting season with a much smaller gap between the top four or five riders, although I suspect Stoner on the Honda has to do something catastrophically wrong not to retain the title. So to Vale I'd be happy to say "so long and thanks for all the fish" Smile

Sorry Noyes but Rossi wont leave a contract early, i remember his first world championship race win back in 96 onboard the rs125 and remember dad saying watch this kid hes gonna be special, i also remember lol as he spent more time picking the bike up than riding it thumbs Ok me dad was right Laughing my heart saying he will come good...but me head saying dont think so... come on lets face it the front leading pack at the mo are all boring lets swap positions rather than take em...even Pedrosa seems to let Lorenzo pass with ease....im sorry if nobody agrees on this but my heart is still brocken with the loss of super Sic the mad Italian who would have been causing chaos at every turn, dont get me wrong i dont like to see anybody get hurt or even fall off for that matter it just had everyone on there toes...anyway thats my little input and dispite all above i still watch me gps have done all me life and will never giveup watching..lets face it this is the cream off racing thumbs

Just one more thought...keep an eye on Romano Fenati Wink