Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Canvas to be auctioned off ( SuperSic - Charity - Foundation - Auction )

Not sure on the section to post this as its technically a bike pic, auction for a foundation, and memorabilia to one of the greatest ( in my eyes ) riders of my time.

I will be auctioning off a one of a kind Marco Simoncelli Canvas on ebay with the final selling fee being donated to the Simoncelli Foundation ( if all goes to plan! )

photograph taken by me, edited by me and copyright to me.

Canvas Size: 32 inch x 22 inch
Frame Depth: 32mm
Style: Full colour
Wrap: Mirrored edge so no photo is lost.

Hopefully I can get a few bike magazines or/and websites to promote the auction, as not only will the money go to a good cause, but the winning bidder will also receive a canvas, which there will only be 2 of ( one I'm keeping, the other they will receive ) that are the same.

If there is any problems with this post, please PLEASE PM me.

thumbsthumbs hopefully the auction will raise some good money, every penny helps, its a charity very close to me heart thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
thumbsthumbs hopefully the auction will raise some good money, every penny helps, its a charity very close to me heart thumbsthumbs

I really hope it does. Another reason why I'm only going to be selling one canvas print is knowing there wont be another one of that exact picture anywhere else! not in it for the profit, in it to help out a good charity and give someone the chance to own a one off picture that will hopefully go up in value for the lucky owner.

@Davehutch wrote:
how much % donated ?

Depends entirely on how much it sells for... I was going to split it 70/30 ( 70% to simoncelli foundation, 30% to riders for health, a charity here in northamptonshire ) i believe the min donation for the simoncelli foundation is €30,00 which if i'm correct is €30 lol.

Theres 2 reasons why i haven't done the listing as a donation on ebay, and why i haven't said how much will be donated.

Ebay DO pay a % of the listing fee if you do it as a donation, BUT the charity who collects the donations take a % out of it.. i want all of the money going to the charities and not to the middle man!! ( hope this makes sense? )