Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

Concerts? Autographs?

Have you been to any concerts? If so who did you see? Ever get anyone's autographs???

I've been to Ozzfest multiple times, I've seen Zwan, Powerman 5000, Sevendust, 10 years, Rev Theory, Hinder...these are top of my head.

a few of the bands I saw play at Ozzfest in my multiple times of going:
Ozzy
Otep
Kittie
Marilyn Manson
Disturbed
Korn
Rob Zombie
Zakk Wylde
POD

gotten autographs of:
Otep
Ginger Fish (drummer for Marilyn Manson)
all members of Disturbed
all members of Powerman 5000
Beautiful Creatures
Rev Theory (back when they went by Revelation Theory)
again these are top of my head.

If I think of more I'll add them and honestly these experiences were some of the best and most exhilerating and exciting of my life lol. PLEASE share your experiences too, I'd love to hear about them!!!

I'm not really an autograph collector. I have been to quite a few concerts, Chris de Burgh (naturally and at the last two concerts I got to shake his hand), Gregorian (Masters of Chant) (which I did get their autographs, some hugs, and chatted with them), DJ Bobo, Cliff Richard, PUR (German band), Helmut Lotti, Fool's Garden (which reaped getting a CD signed).

Most of those concerts were several years ago. Now I pretty much only go to Chris de Burgh shows or Gregorian concerts.

I'm more into musical theatre than concerts ...having said that have seen a few concerts too
My fav was probably Brian Adams who I met at a function after one concert (seen him 3 times in Abu Dhabi) ..brilliant live performer

I have been t Placebo, Linkin Park

and I really wanted but couldn't Garbage, Muse, depeche Mode

and don't have any autographs!!!!
and I wanna see so much moreeeeee!!!!!!!

TO be honest i haven't been to a concert as well... But to be more honest it isn't all that important to me... Yeah if i can or if i am in the mod or the company is good i will go but it's not like i'm going insane to go to a live Ashamed

i've been to a few concerts but never gotten autographs, the line is really longg and i don't like to wait lol Smile

but my favorite all time concert was with korn and evanescence (main bands) it also had flyleaf and many other bands.

Lucky Strike wrote:
You seriously have autographs from all members of Disturbed????

LOL yes...I *seriously* have the autographs from all members of Disturbed, from when they first came out when I was in highschool. They played first stage even though they were originally put for second. Their single was going so crazy, their popularity was getting bigger, at that time they were RISING stars. It was cool! congratulations

Same here I've never been to a concert before but would love to go and see JLS at the moment to be honest but didn't get chance to buy tickets, ah well always another time Smile

i saw rolling stones, scorpions and deep purple at concerts!!!!!!!!!
in england i saw robbie williams!!!!!!!but i really want to see lady gaga nad justin timberlake and nelly furtado