Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Has this happened to you?

if your spinning the wheel and then refresh while its still spinning , do you still get the money it already landed on? or when ps loads again does the wheel come back?

this just happened to me and i didnt get either Sad

no, you get nothing Sad
that happened to me once...it wasn't fun Sad

Several days ago the game crashed just after the wheel had stopped. I lost the lottery for that day. I was not happy, but I think it was fifty coins, so I went and got the bonus from one of my friends who had posted it. For several days, I have not been able to post mine. Either the browser is acting strange, or the game, can't figure out which.

once it happened to me that the wheel wont stop spinning. it lasted like a whole minute spinning and i refresh the page and ps uploaded the wheel wasnt there and i didnt get any extra money Sad
so the next time it happened to me.. i just waited for the wheel to stop spinning, so i could get the money. but believe me, it look like it would never stop... i guess i clicked to hard and gave a very big spin to the wheel lol

smorkle wrote:
no, you get nothing Sad
that happened to me once...it wasn't fun Sad

Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Several days ago the game crashed just after the wheel had stopped. I lost the lottery for that day. I was not happy, but I think it was fifty coins, so I went and got the bonus from one of my friends who had posted it. For several days, I have not been able to post mine. Either the browser is acting strange, or the game, can't figure out which.

oh okay , so i guess everyone gets nothing if you accidently refresh Sad

i think it has something to do with the browser too.
I tried:
IE-its slow in loading esp if I have a slow server in asia
firefox- it always freezes the browser and would sometimes crash.but this is recommended for games
Opera-this is one of the fastest when used in browsing on net.But I wouldn't recommend on playing petso, as it is slow when u are sending gifts/messages.(trading)
Also same experience like paige this makes the spinning of the lottery slow and takes minutes and would crash..I don't know why but it does Sad
So far...
Google Chrome- is the best for Petso Smile it don't crash, freeze.and its fast ^_^ won't hang ur game.I'm recommending this

mimimouse wrote:
i think it has something to do with the browser too.
I tried:
IE-its slow in loading esp if I have a slow server in asia
firefox- it always freezes the browser and would sometimes crash.but this is recommended for games
Opera-this is one of the fastest when used in browsing on net.But I wouldn't recommend on playing petso, as it is slow when u are sending gifts/messages.(trading)
Also same experience like paige this makes the spinning of the lottery slow and takes minutes and would crash..I don't know why but it does Sad
So far...
Google Chrome- is the best for Petso Smile it don't crash, freeze.and its fast ^_^ won't hang ur game.I'm recommending this

i use google chrome Smile

i.e used to work fine for me but was a bit slow , but when i downloaded google chrome , i.e has stopped working for me , when i click on another tab on the task bar internet explorer freezes and i have to restart it Sad

firefox used to work okay.. but it wont even let me open it anymore says something about error : platform version.

but google chrome sometimes crashes which gets annoying or flash becomes unresponsive from it

these are maybe reasons why its happening
-outdated flash player-try downloading the latest
-IE,FF, and GC- are having problems on how u install them.
I suggest u try to reinstalling them. or try to stick with ur favorite browser and un-install the one u don't use.
Firefox-i read from google it always crashes. and the one that making it do it are the plug-ins installed.Try un installing those plug-ins u are not using Smile

I am using Firefox and Google chrome and its both working perfectly.
Google chrome will only crash if u are not install it good and also trying downloading the latest flash.

mimimouse wrote:
I suggest u try to reinstalling them. or try to stick with ur favorite browser and un-install the one u don't use.
Firefox-i read from google it always crashes. and the one that making it do it are the plug-ins installed.Try un installing those plug-ins u are not using Smile

Google chrome will only crash if u are not install it good and also trying downloading the latest flash.

ill try updating the flash player then Smile thanks xxx

Paige<3 wrote:
mimimouse wrote:

ill try updating the flash player then Smile thanks xxx

np dear hope that helps ^_^

Like you said already it was spinning like a few mins and I was afraid it wouldn't stop! I dodn't remeber thought if I get the lottery or not!

i hate it when i am spinning the lottery wheel and poof the mayor shows up and whe ni refresh the wheel is gone and no lottery for the day! Sad