Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Finally posted to the Official Forum

So here's the deal. For about a week I have not been able to get into the bebo game at all. I know most of you guys are just Facebook players, but Bebo players are people too. Sad I have a sweet little pet (she's Tiddly Winks' little sister), and her name is Hi-Jinx. I can't get into the game to play with her because the game won't save at all. No matter what I try to do, the white screen of death comes up and Hi-Jinx loses everything that she earned during that session. She's already lost about 800 coins from lost lottos and I can't even change her clothes. Sad

I have tried to contact PF about this and told them quite rationally what was going on. All I'm getting back is a papertrail of useless suggestions which reap absolutely nothing! Now, the thread about this has 4+ pages and it's mostly from people who sign up on their forum to tell them that Bebo is not working at all. I'm one of those who logged in to post that, and then log back out. I'm hoping that because I have over 1,000 postings over there from way back when, that they will actually do something for the Bebo players.

Anyway, I am so totally unhappy that my poor sweet little Hi-Jinx is so unhappy, dirty, and hungry. I could just cry. So anyway, that's tthe deal, I have swallowed my pride and posted to the official forum about this. They have four pages worth of disgruntled Bebo players, and now my name is added to that list. I did pay real money when I first started playing on that format, so I am really upset about this.

So, if anyone here does have a pet on bebo, please go and give Playfish some grief about this. I want my Hi-Jinx back. Here's a picture of her.

i am sooooo sorry for you....i hope that your little Hi-Jinx will come back to you....she is soooo sweet.............i am so sorry..........

Thanks. Yes she is, and my best friend found a teddy of her at Build a Bear Workshop. Pink with a wittle pink nose, just like my pet. I just want to get back into that game and play a little. Rewind or no, things are empty without my little Hi-JInx.

Tiddly Winks misses her sister so much it makes her a bit unhappy. Look.

Guest Guest

I really hope that everything will be ok Tiddly

good luck!

can i ask something totally off topic? do they still bring new items for debo or myspace? (i never had... Ashamed )

Sorry to hear this.... i go crazy when sometimes I can't log in and visit Malù for 1 day, I can only imagine what you feel in this situation. Hope Playfish will fix this problem soon!

that's so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i could wish is that the problem to get solved quickly and you get your pet back!!!!!