~ Bedroom ~

~ Bathroom ~

~ Kitchen ~

~ Dining room ~

~ Beach ~

~ Candy room ~

~ Garden ~

The bathroom seems a little plain, but other than that I love it ;]

Well.. you can always try adding some windows. The Cutie Heart Window is pretty cute for a pink room. And maybe some curtains for the windows as well. Umm.. the Princess Kitchen Cabinet shouldn't look too weird there too, and as jhaydee said, jacuzzi can always take up a lot of space :]

harloman wrote:
Sorry if I'm making you waste too many coins xP

aww I'll definitely make any changes next week, I'm so broke now and still haven't bought all TWS lol ^^

butterfly_instyle wrote:
the first room is really cute. add more balloons Smile

Thank you, I actually changed the first room a lot because I made it my 9th room and my entrance is an underwater room now Ashamed

And today I won these 2 Santa Thrones and I'm so excited I got rid of the Luxurious Armchairs! I'm actually not sure if they look better, but I'll leave it that way for some time, I just love the thrones and I was dreaming for them for soooo long!! congratulations

And I changed my garden too recently Smile

i love your pink room. i wish i could have one but have to wait for a new room which would be ages still Smile keep it up!

berna_gal wrote:
wow you are so lucky where did you win these thrones congratulationscongratulations

One of those posting contests..I don't like them because I NEVER win, and this time I made it TWICE I couldn't believe it, this like never happens!!

Thank you Holiday, thank u raineloire04!
I know how annoying it it to wait for a new room, I just hate the thought of demolishing an existing one..

I am now about 50k PP away from my tenth room and I don't know what I will do with it.. Smile
Maybe a doll collection room, but I am missing so many dolls. congratulations

I really love your house! It looks beautifully decorated!! You were so lucky to win those thrones!! I love them too congratulations