Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennyfurlynn

Jen's Jingle Ball Pictures!

Well everyone else is posting all their pics, so I figured I would too. Wink I think I already posted a few of these. They're not the best, but hey, they're David!

Probably my favorite (and my avi)
 redfac10.jpg
 pretty11.jpg
 dcjoey11.jpg
I want to be that micstand... Drool
 mic12.jpg
 smile11.jpg
 eyelid12.jpg

OMGG, beautiful pics Jen!!! What kind of camera do you have?

Guest Guest
Thanks Jenny!! Are his arms getting bigger or is it my imagination?

Salome, I thought of you with that one. Wink A black and white is a good way of covering up bad lighting/coloring sometimes, haha.

Guest dawtreecookie

This pic is so hot... Actually all I ever looked at was his hand. I just now looked at his lips (which you can't see because they're too busy making out!)
But GOD his hand gets me hot Drool So stiff and stroke-y...

mic12.jpg

Quote :
Salome, I thought of you with that one. Wink A black and white is a good way of covering up bad lighting/coloring sometimes, haha.

Very true. And the result is great. Thanks for thinking of me. Hug

[quote="jennyfurlynn"]
I want to be that micstand... Drool
 mic12.jpg

OMG Those arms are literally killing me! This pic is my favorite! Ahh i cant stand it the man is getting too buff for his own damn good!

i love the belly!!

me too....I was showing my friend and my boss the BYE video today and said that I just want to rub his belley and my boss asked if I was taking my medication!.....LOL

Oh yeah I defintiely want to rub that belly. I have this thing about bellies. Not like huge gross beer guts. LOL. But his is nice and soft...just right. Awww Love

^^ haha we all need medication.. hes a drug i tell u. he makes me so high but then the crash and withdrawl is so bad!

Guest Guest
Yeah it's pretty much perfect. I'm not a big fan of six pack abs. But I do love nice strong arms and shoulders. And well that curve in the small of his back kills me. Woah I think the cough meds with codeine have kicked in lol.

Oh yeah I defintiely want to rub that belly. I have this thing about bellies. Not like huge gross beer guts. LOL. But his is nice and soft...just right. Awww Love

ok davey i love u dont get mad at me ..but when u said that jenny it reminded me of this pic

dc_bel10.jpg

LOL Jen.....I told my boss he had a beer belly.....well beer and cheeseburgers, I'm sure......hahaha

I don't care what it is....it's sexy in my book

Guest Guest
Seriously, I never had a naughty thought about Neal EVER. But that pic makes me want to find out just how many tats he has and where they are.

justforme wrote:
Seriously, I never had a naughty thought about Neal EVER. But that pic makes me want to find out just how many tats he has and where they are.

lol

really? never?

the entire band is effing hot....

wow......mary needs a cold shower....

ok davey i love u dont get mad at me ..but when u said that jenny it reminded me of this pic

dc_bel10.jpg

LMAO!! Aww. Poor guy. It's just too cute. I'd still rub it. Great

Guest Guest
Jen, your pix are beautiful! Just beautiful! Oh ... and so are his arms!

Guest Guest
Yup never, he's just not my type. But I do think he is a completely amazing guitar god.

dc_bel10.jpg

LMAO!! Aww. Poor guy. It's just too cute. I'd still rub it. Great

I want to use it as a pillow.....

Guest dawtreecookie

I love Dave's belly in whatever form it's in.... Awww LoveLOL Face
Maybe he was standing and sticking out his belly like he does sometimes.

I love that in these recent shows, he's looking beefier. Just bigger everywhere. I didn't like when he was getting so skinny and losing so much weight. Present Dave is perfect.

And yeah, if someone marries that pic of Neal, I may have to have an affair with it. Censored

Oh yes, it'd make a nice pillow. I could lay it on as we watch Family Guy and The Office reruns. Now that would be a perfect evening! Very Happy (followed by hours of animalistic Censored ) Ooops. Damn painkillers!

Oh yes, it'd make a nice pillow. I could lay it on as we watch Family Guy and The Office reruns. Now that would be a perfect evening! Very Happy (followed by hours of animalistic Censored ) Ooops. Damn painkillers!

more cushin for the pushin!! Aww. donuts!

were you inside my head just now??

I'd skip the Family Guy and Office reruns and do other kind of reruns. Ooops too.

I love that in these recent shows, he's looking beefier. Just bigger everywhere. I didn't like when he was getting so skinny and losing so much weight. Present Dave is perfect.

I agree!! He was getting much too thin!! I like my boys to look like they can manhandle me......lmao

Guest dawtreecookie
@Salome73 wrote:

I'd skip the Family Guy and Office reruns and do other kind of reruns. Ooops too.

ROFLOL That cracked me up.

Guest Guest
 mic12.jpg

HOLY SH!T.........Dam, that pic should be illegal DroolThud_oldlove plode

I agree!! He was getting much too thin!! I like my boys to look like they can manhandle me......lmao

when i gave my mom a copy of the CD she was all oh hes gotten too skinny and i was like whatever mom but kinda agreed. then when the arm fart video came out with the belly all jiggly i had to show her. she was all oh hes a bit chunky still ur right and i was like ahhhhh Awww Love