Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

```--POST YOUR BEGGER MESSAGES HERE! ---```

Oh actually I just saved the message I got and typed it onto this because thats the way I am...I like people to really see it.

was this message from a friend that sent it to you, or a official message from pet society?

BabyPeach wrote:
Oh actually I just saved the message I got and typed it onto this because thats the way I am...I like people to really see it.

kiviern04 wrote:
was this message from a friend that sent it to you, or a official message from pet society?

I am still confused. Could u clarify who actually sent this... a friend, or pet society?

ohhh i got it millions.........LOL.......but i don't save them or even trying to re message persone who send it to me.....LOL....... Laughing

I got it from a friend!! She likes to play jokes on me maybe she just made this one up!

Lol yeah they for some reason aim at my pet...my pet isn't very rich lol.

I have another one just let me post

Lucky Strike wrote:
they even put a time limit???? Laughing

and.. how would they know your money?? Laughing

Idk I have cc items lol

LOL! that message is pretty funny ambi!!
i get beggar messages too but they are not so funny. they are more annoying and i've just ignored them all. next time if i get a really good one, i'll have to save it and share it.

of course it wouldn't be anyone from PSFC... no one on here begs!!! Laughing

oh! i have read some from friends that the sender even sends in spanish or chinese or anything!!! how will they know what they even say??? Laughing

"well ill give you another chance" LaughingLaughingLaughing
like he/she can actually DO anything! Laughing

and then.. "pleazz thanks"

i like the contradiction!!!

I loved the 'I'll give you another chance' bit. I don't do that and if people beg from me, I use 'ye olde delete function'. I have way too much stuff going on in real life to contend with people begging from me.

I am back with another begger message!!! Haven't gotten one in a while, Its really disturbing...I'll post it in a second.

BabyPeach wrote:
Here it is... Laughing
[img][/img]

WOW. You got an actual threat~!!

Just went through all your messages...just speechless. Lol, people are UNBELIEVABLE! congratulations

The first thing I did is laugh like a hyena than I blocked her an deleted her. Beggers are no match for mwah.