Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

Radio Q100 posted a video from David's LIGHT ON performance-AMAZING!!!

I wanted to post it at the Atlanta show thread, but I coulnd't find it anymore, so it is from Atlanta!!!!!!It is amazing, seems like a music video.

that was great! i loved at the beginning when Joey is waving his arm and then he's like "shit, I'm supposed to be playing!" lol

that was great! i loved at the beginning when Joey is waving his arm and then he's like "shit, I'm supposed to be playing!" lol

ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL Joey is too funny.

HOT HOLY HELL!!! love plodelove plode

First of all, THAT person needs to direct a video for his next single (especially if it's Declaration!)
Also:
Sweaty David.
Runny guyliner.
Fingerless glove.
Neal.

I'm dead. Thud_old

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:

ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL Joey is too funny.

lol - Joey always does that at the beginning of LO - I love that!

Nice video - thanks so much for finding it for us, Prissy!

Guest Guest

That was great-thanks once again Prissy-and this needs it's own thread!! Awww Love

I'm laughing at my reaction now. Most people are like "Cool video". Yet I 'ploded all over the place. LMAO.
I just loved it. I think it was hot sexy rockstar David. Drool And I love how the video was partly in black and white, and in split screen. Awesome!

ok my fav part of the video was neal. every single shot was the perfect angle he looked amazing!

and um WTF audience.. u cant sing louder than that!!

thats the kinda music video id like to see for declaration. a performance mixed with fan footage montage kinda thing!

Yeah, I was prepared for a simple performance video,but them I was shoked, this video is pretty GOOD!!!!!!!!It seems like a music video, the close ups, Dr., Joey and Andy sharing the screeen with David, the behind the scenes, the lights at the audience, the people arriving at the show, that was fantastic!!!!!!!!!

ok my fav part of the video was neal. every single shot was the perfect angle he looked amazing!

and um WTF audience.. u cant sing louder than that!!

thats the kinda music video id like to see for declaration. a performance mixed with fan footage montage kinda thing!

I wondered the same thing!! lol

Guest dawtreecookie

Oh my god. I love when his voice gets all low and grumbly near the beginning. And love the sweaty guyliner.. Thud_old

That was just too incredible beyond words. I miss them so much!!!! That was an amazing video.

Guest Guest

Awweee thanks for posting - what an awesome video! That camera dude must have been in my pocket because he had the same view of Neal as me - wowsers! Shocked

I saw myself a few times.. lol.. so goofy. And I apologize for the lackluster singing - you all know I was singing my ass off. Very Happy It must have been all those other people who were there to see.. um.. who else was there????

OMFG! Thank you so much! I only saw my short ass self like once, but I saw my hands plenty. Seems I was reaching out to him a lot. LOL flag

And I was singing my fool head off the entire set, so don't blame a lack of singing on me. Wink

Jen, I think the camera must have been sitting on your head or something during those Neal shots.

You guys, we had the best view. It was crazy. Check my avi for my view. Full size here.

originalorange wrote:
Awweee thanks for posting - what an awesome video! That camera dude must have been in my pocket because he had the same view of Neal as me - wowsers! Shocked

I saw myself a few times.. lol.. so goofy. And I apologize for the lackluster singing - you all know I was singing my ass off. Very Happy It must have been all those other people who were there to see.. um.. who else was there????
OMG you had that view of neal? I am utterly completely 135 % jealous.

@GSCookie wrote:
OMFG! Thank you so much! I only saw my short ass self like once, but I saw my hands plenty. Seems I was reaching out to him a lot. LOL flag

And I was singing my fool head off the entire set, so don't blame a lack of singing on me. Wink

Jen, I think the camera must have been sitting on your head or something during those Neal shots.

You guys, we had the best view. It was crazy. Check my avi for my view. Full size here.

Ok, if I had this view it would be really hard for me to look at anything else besides one thing...you know what I'm talking about :p

I have no idea what you're talking about. We are ALL Innocent Here's the thing, why does he wear jeans with the crotch practically bedazzled? Why? How am I supposed to ignore that?

Honest to goodness, though, it was his eyebrow freckle that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. Mesmerizing, I tell ya. Who would've thunk it?

Oh, I have an mp4 if anyone wants it for your iPod viewing pleasure.

ok so I have to say that kicks the shit out of the real LO video!! YES get this guy on board for Declaration!!! cheers

Woooohooooo!!!!

Totally my fav Light On music video. Beats the hell out of the "first" one (ya know the one with the chick and the dude on the bicycle.. LOL)... And here's the reason why (other than smexyness overload)... I'm all over the damn thing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY for being the tallest person in the audience cheers

Oh.. and about the singing. Not my fault either. My voice is just now coming back to normal after singing my poor head off at that show. I think they may have turned down the volume on the audience singing when editing the video. Seems like it was ALOT louder at the show.

@GSCookie wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about. We are ALL Innocent Here's the thing, why does he wear jeans with the crotch practically bedazzled? Why? How am I supposed to ignore that?

Honest to goodness, though, it was his eyebrow freckle that I couldn't keep my eyes off of. Mesmerizing, I tell ya. Who would've thunk it?

Oh, I have an mp4 if anyone wants it for your iPod viewing pleasure.

Ohh thanks for the mp4!! I love this video!
And I hear ya about the eyebrow freckle. *swoon*

@smileyviv wrote:
Woooohooooo!!!!

Totally my fav Light On music video. Beats the hell out of the "first" one (ya know the one with the chick and the dude on the bicycle.. LOL)... And here's the reason why (other than smexyness overload)... I'm all over the damn thing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY for being the tallest person in the audience cheers

Oh.. and about the singing. Not my fault either. My voice is just now coming back to normal after singing my poor head off at that show. I think they may have turned down the volume on the audience singing when editing the video. Seems like it was ALOT louder at the show.

That's what I've been saying, too. This video, with 100% more us, totally better. Wink And I say that as a huge fan of BouncyDave. Of course, my short self is much harder to see than your tall gorgeous self. Very Happy

And between the singing at the concert, the singing in the car on the way home, and the intriguing discussion on world politics while trying to find parking, it's a wonder we have a voice left at all.

@SV4DC wrote:
ok so I have to say that kicks the shit out of the real LO video!! YES get this guy on board for Declaration!!! cheers

LOL, That would be cool!!!!!!!!