Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kim76

I just want to say:

I enjoy so much looking at everybody's avi's. You guys have some really HOT avi's. Kudo's to everybody.
We should have a avi thread, for everybody to post their fave avi's. Just an idea. ;-)

I found my current Avi on photobucket. So if I'm ripping anybody off I'm sorry. Let me know if it's your creation.

Guest Guest
Kim are those pics from the CD insert?

justforme wrote:
Kim are those pics from the CD insert?

HUMM, not sure, like I said I found it on Photobucket. BUt it looks like they are.

Well my lovely avi was created by the lovely and talented Tricia!

*kudos to Tricia* Great

Me too! I enjoy looking at everyone's avi here! Smile
Mine is from the AI backstage screencap..

I just changed mine to something more recent. My best WN friend took this last month in ATL at Miracle on West Peachtree. He was standing right over us.

I found mine on Photo Bucket. I love it. The man just can't look bad. lol

Your avi is very nice, Kim! I forgot , but I've got my avi from one of his tour, and someone got a picture of that show (sorry, can't remember her..) and so I "borrowed" it....

my signature's from Trisha, she's sooo sweet.Thanks Trish! Blow Kisses

keep267.jpg

Great thread, I love seeing everyone's avi too!

Mine is a screencap I made from the LO video. And I might change again soon because I like changing avi often. There's just too many beautiful shots of this gorgeous man not to use them. Laughing

EDIT: Well, there you go, I just changed my avi. I warned you! Laughing The new one is from The View, from the new serie of photos Prissy posted on here earlier on today

I change mine fairly often. I like to have a unique one, unless we're doing a Untied Avatars thing.

My current one is from the Photo Gallery on the main page. I like it because no one else has it, at least not that I have seen. It's also funny LOL Face and I love it when he's being silly. It's also a Tshirt from my home state. Gotta love that!! Great

The man sure is one of a kind, God did break the mold after David.

He is perfection.