Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

The 'online trades' discussion thread

Space to discuss about online trades or purchases especially from overseas sellers / collectors, local online trades should be alright too. Issues related to ebay, paypal, postal services and stuff.

Think there's already few discussions on other threads but all were specific to certain issues, so let's start fresh here.

looks like my case brings the birth of this thread, SmileSmile
for those who have experience on anything happen while buying overseas, can share here.. Smile
quote from "Rant of the Day" thread

jhc7598 wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
my 4 package from US still havent arrive after nearly 2 months.. all are from different peoples, which i had done deal before and have very good reputation.. looks like something wrong within postal line here.. arghhh.....

never take thing for granted especially from ebay even if you have done a deal with the seller before and he has good reputation. i kena once from this kind of seller. you trusted them but at the end they never even send your package. Evil or Very Mad

but boss, it's not 1 only package, it's 4 packages from 4 sellers.. i dealt with 3 of them several times before, and 1 more for the first time.. all of them have very good reputations. furthermore, each sellers gave me each packages' custom number for First Class International ( start with LCxxxxxxxxx ) and like always, the tracking end in US when reach USPS Sorting Facilities ( normal case for First Class International). it means all sellers had send their packages. looks like after this, had to use Priority Mail or EMS for better tracking in case i had to order very high value items..

jhc7598 wrote:
matchboxclub wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
my 4 package from US still havent arrive after nearly 2 months.. all are from different peoples, which i had done deal before and have very good reputation.. looks like something wrong within postal line here.. arghhh.....

same here man, waiting for my package duno when will arrive , hmm.. maybe Xmas season super busy kot no
when gonnna reachhhhhh ??

same case? may i know when do the US side post your parcel? mine was within end of october till early november.. yours within that time period also?
my parents' package from Mecca also still didnt arrive. they send within that time period also..

arghhh, where my packages... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

mine was early November and middle of Nov.. both no sign yet Sad ask the seller says oledi sent delivered, ask me wait some more.. maybe is reaching soon, i check the trackin id says oledi delivered in US, and then now in transite stage Evil or Very Mad

matchboxclub wrote:
mine was early November and middle of Nov.. both no sign yet Sad ask the seller says oledi sent delivered, ask me wait some more.. maybe is reaching soon, i check the trackin id says oledi delivered in US, and then now in transite stage Evil or Very Mad

exactly same cases with me.. looks like we are on same boat, Sad
looks like we had to wait, and wait, and wait.. SadSad

jhc7598 wrote:
matchboxclub wrote:

exactly same cases with me.. looks like we are on same boat, Sad
looks like we had to wait, and wait, and wait.. SadSad

You guys got tracking number? Check with the tracking no. if not u can kiss ur items BYE BYE

enyomic wrote:

You guys got tracking number? Check with the tracking no. if not u can kiss ur items BYE BYE

tracking number ended at USPS sorting facility which are normal for USPS First Class. seems like we had to wait forever..