Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Video Spoilers & NEW FEATURE EXCLUSIVE!

i think there will be some tws recipes..

and the cooking poswder? cc?
and the new feature - inbox - so you wouldn't loose the notes you recive - you can get mail! congratulations

I still don't know what the new feature is about ...too small for me to see it properly Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
I still don't know what the new feature is about ...too small for me to see it properly Ashamed

watch in full screen congratulations

newfea10.jpg
can you see it here? Smile

thanks tweet ...i can see that. looks like we might be able to store our messages to read again instead of them just disappearing !

i prefer to look at the spoilers rather than watch them... always find it goes too fast to enjoy and have a proper look

Wonder if the new feature will change how we receive mail and packages then? Or maybe it will also keep an archive of who gave us what, and what we gave who? I just hope it doesn't add another ICON to clutter up the SCREEN!

I love the new items!!! i'm saving, and saving, and saving to get them... haha. And I also love the new feature, because I always forget who has written to me!! Smile

Guest Guest
maybe it will be something like facebook notifications

Guest Guest
jwr wrote:
maybe it will be something like facebook notifications

I agree.
I love the spoilers,but I don't like cooking,so I'll pass this one. I really like the new window,and I'm planning on starting on my 5th 99 mission. But I'm still not sure about the other items.