Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gsf1200

WANTED -CAMPBELL CANS

Wanted a pair of john Campbell sidewinder cans for a gsx 1400 K4, any help appreciated thanx S EmbarassedwaveEmbarassed

I guess you know they were sold off to the USA and are now made there by Smokin Moto ?

Not sure if they still list the 1400.

You after the 4 can set up or the 6 cans ?

Are you on the GSX14 forum ?

ha!! do the yanks know what a "growler" is in England. not quite the sound I would like from my exhaust. Laughing

I know half the concern has been sold of to the U S they are only doing the right hand as in the final edition, john still has the rights for the left !!!! so you cant buy a pair,he is 76 and retired but said he would make me a left one if he could have my bike for a week (in Norfolk)?but your man in the states is only producing the F E 4into1 right hand exhaust,so that's why I put a wanted add on here EmbarassedEmbarassed any further help guys?? thanx S wavewave

There are a few folk using them on the 1400 forum.

I'd guess that would be your best hope of finding a good 2nd hand set.

Not to my taste, but I sort of understand the 4 cans,
In the spirit of the old Z900 type exhaust...

6 cans just looks odd, unless your playing dress up and pretend on a 4 cylinder bike. I don't get it.

just to put things in perspective I only want a set of STANDARD CANS 4-2-4 NOTHING SILLY,NO 4-2-6 THEY LOOK STUPID!!!!!!THANXS ,S any help would be great EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedI love you thanx again S

sorry I cant help I usually stick to quiet/ stock as noisy pipes do me swede in Laughing not implying other folk shouldn't its just I use my bike daily and I couldn't cope with it thumbs

now have a set,off the flee bay for £150.00 KIN MADE UP!!!!! party ,I NOW HAVE A SET OF OVAL STAINLESS MTC CANS FOR SALE,oval stainless,tri oval carbon tips,not a mark on them,MINT,£300,with link pipes, allso have a box of mk1 bamdit bits, coils,screen,dogbones,headlamp brackets,airbox with rubbers,clamps,levers,all used but full working order,(not expensive,apart from postage,unless you collect from SUNNY WIGAN)cheers S