Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

cng10.gif
picture made by Tweet

That cute little bunny has hopped all day,
delivering baskets for the holiday.
His paws are so tired and his nose how it itches,
He left you something special to fulfill all your wishes-
Lots of cute little Easter bunny hugs and kisses.

How beautiful, thank you Tweet

Good Morning everyone Smile

Sorry to disappear, I had to re-login and ask for a new password in the process.

Good morning, Gill!

Sorry I had typed a reply, it obviously didn't post.
I was asking how you are today BG? and also Kijo?

Enquired after Frannie's OH and then saw her FB update - missed last night as we had a bad recurring thunderstorm.

I can sympathise with the password thing Leo - I'm terrible at them.

PS is under maintenance I see!

I'm ok the sun's shining today and we're due to take delivery of the missing bathroom items!

I just need to open some blinds, will be back very shortly.

I'm doing about the same as the previous days, but at least the sinus headache is gone. And nearly weekend for me, so today is a good day (even apart from the weather being gray and dull).

We had a nasty thunderstorm as well yesterday evening.

Yay for the delivery! That is good news!

And hopefully they will make Twix (my petling) bigger again... I hardly see her running around. Good thing is: she hasn't eaten for a week! So that saved me some money!

okay - time for me to leave for class
have a nice day everyone

and would someone like to give Kijo a massive hug from me when she returns?

Have a good day BG, and of course, there're always hugs for Kijo

(IE stalled on me!)

See you, BG!

Glad to hear you're getting your bathroom items, Gill.

Oh, Gill there are one or two eggs for just you on my home page...........

(one may not work cause its for everyone, the rest i set up for you.)

Thanks Kijo and if you read back, you'll see some hugs coming your way too lol

How are you today?

Leo, you just wouldn't believe the chapter of disasters with this bathroom, which is supposed to have been quite a simple job!

inu-kijo wrote:
I am back. : D

Welcome back! Smile

Zoonie wrote:

Leo, you just wouldn't believe the chapter of disasters with this bathroom, which is supposed to have been quite a simple job!

Oh dear! Sad

Laughing yes I saw..... what a morning I am having here at the hotel.....

I am trying to cook breakfast,and i have a guy come down a little after 4:30 wanting me to practically wait on him hand and foot and serve him his bfast then. well I am beeing nice and trying to accomidate the guy WHILE cooking bfast for a whole hotel, and he wants to get snippy with me, "well EXCUSE ME for waking up so early!!!!" what the rubbish??? bfast starts at 6:00!!!!! better be happy with what I give you!!!! :GRRRRRR:

I am swamped, people all over left and right, and then I get a call from a room saying her hisband or someone is not breathing.... so then I have to call the paramedics..... BLAH!!

I guess the htoel heard I had the weekend of and it is trying to catch up.....

Aah well, the man who's doing the work is very good, all the difficulties are supply problems, so that's something.

The irony is that we only found the guy who's fitting it, through the supplier, and, he's having the exact same problems with another one of his jobs. Poor man, it's throwing his workload (and therefore his earnings) all over the place.

Well that's a serious workload for one person Kijo.
Hope the guest who wasn't breathing is ok Sad

What's with the insomniac? Reading not one of his skills? (nor good manners by the sound of it)

or apparel... seems he was only wearing a shatty robe.......

But oh well..... its over and done... a hassle, but 30 minutes, to freedom, right??

Paramedics havent come back out, I am sure (from the way the lady was talking to me) to it is nothing serious.

well, the guy left on the stretcher.... looks like he will be fine though.

I guess you see it all! (lol, no pun regarding the man in the robe!)

I used to deal with the public at large in a bar - and some of the situations really weren't pretty (even though it was a pretty decent kind of place)
Mind you on one occasion a regular customer gave me a really lovely gold necklace - and told IMOM that he had to look after me, as he was a lucky man

Did you see the PS changes just now? Shops have changed.

What a distressful morning, Kijo.

inu-kijo wrote:
well, the guy left on the stretcher.... looks like he will be fine though.

Good, at least that.

Also, new stuff in the shops already? Wasn't it Monday?

Laughing I think the truth is that PS can't fix mistakes...

But we can't live without it.

I'm loving the new items. PS really knows how to do the big Holidays. Halloween, Christmas and now they're rocking Easter.

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey, they have bunny costumes, and its NOT cc coins!!!!!

Yes, that's really cool of them. I got the white one already, I still didn't dress it because I'm hysterical around the shops.

Kijo looks really good in it!

good morning everyone

I'm sitting here nursing a cup of coffee and not in mood for work at all.
I think I'm coming down with something. Went to bed at 21.20 last night as I was soooo tired only to wake up at 22.40, 00.30 and 05.00 then finally alarm at 6.30. What a night.

on positive site - last night I have re-organised the kitchen to put away all my groceries that I got on wed evening and brought in all my cooking pots and pans.

my housemate went to her parents yesterday (they only live in next village) and then when she came back she said: I've got a new bin for the bathroom as the current one is rubbish - so I laughed saying no pun intended and she didn't get it at first but then laughed too.

So I guess I'm all set to cook for the first time in my new place. I've also done my first laundry lot last night - it's really coming together.

As I was re-organising the kitchen I've cleaned out most of the cupboards too - unpacking and spring cleaning Laughing

Zoonie - I hope you don't have water pouring down from your ceiling anymore and that they find out what the problem was. It was horrible raining here all day yesterday and it got really heavy last night (just when I was dragging huge bag full of cooking pots from old flat to my new place) Sad

ok guys time for me to go, will try and stop in sometime during the weekend!!!

BYE!!!!

byeee Kijo

have a nice and relaxing weekend

Hi Bee! Good morning!

I'm here trying to figure out how to post a picture of my new bunny suit. I mean, Cblu's!

I hope your're not coming down with anything nasty. Maybe just from all the cleaning yesterday?

Glad to hear you have a new place and are settling down in it. Sounds like a lot of work.

There she is! Had to open Firefox because IE doesn't have the "copy image location" option.

Cblu wrote:
Hi Bee! Good morning!

I'm here trying to figure out how to post a picture of my new bunny suit. I mean, Cblu's!

I hope your're not coming down with anything nasty. Maybe just from all the cleaning yesterday?

Glad to hear you have a new place and are settling down in it. Sounds like a lot of work.

Hi Leo How's life treating you?

yes it's moving still in progress as my old place is only 5 minutes walk from my new place so instead of getting a van and moving it all in one go we decided to do it bit by bit in evenings and weekends (well not till now but my ex has his mother coming to visit for Easter so I want to have all my stuff out of the flat before).

I think I just got cold and (I hope not) flu - it's been nasty weather recently.

Do you want to post pic here on forum? There is a button - little picture that you click on and that let you enter the image URL if you know how to get it from facebook.

Cblu wrote:
There she is! Had to open Firefox because IE doesn't have the "copy image location" option.

cute

if you do it in IE - you need to right click and then to go properties and get the URL from there. Yes FF is much easier to use for this.

Sorry late saying Bye to Kijo, my router let me down again Gaaah.

Hi Bee, yes we discovered the cause of the leak, and it wont be too hard to fix - the ceiling though is quite another matter!
I'm sneezing and wheezing, so is Mr Z, we keep blaming Socks, and allergies - but perhaps we now have colds on top of that?

I haven't been able to access PS at all today, now you've made me so curious for the changes and new outfits!¬

They're good changes. Shops have departments, so much easier to browse.
The new stuff is delicious.
I just don't kow if they corrected any bugs. Income from seeds would be a must now.

Going to change my avvie now...

I know there is a bunny costume - since when do you get new stuff in shops on Friday? I'm so out of touch with game Sad

Good news about the leak but shame about your ceiling - it never seems to stop does it?

Yes I think it would be typical - spring cold Sad and boxes of tissues and hot drink instead of enjoying the (hopefully) nice weather.
It was cloudy and drizzly this morning but sun just seems to come out.

awww Cblue looks so cute as bunny

Really cute Smile

It's very sunny here, but I haven't been out - I've taken the chance to get some windows open. We had bad storms with thunder and lightning last night Bee.

Sounds like you're settling well, I like the bin being rubbish

Bee wrote:
awww Cblue looks so cute as bunny

Zoonie wrote:
Really cute Smile

Thanks!

The furniture... Must make coins...

yeah I thought that was funny - she didn't realise it at first why I was laugh then I repeated it to her back.

it was just old "bucket" with no lid and now we have small stainless steel pedal bin.

Give it few months and I believe that between us two gals we have the place looking like a home again.

Not only that Bee - but it should be fun doing it too. I have everything crossed for you that it's going to work out and that things will look up for you this year. You're doing really well

oh fun - the budget booklets just arrived so I will spend few hours printing out address labels and stuffing envelopes Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Not only that Bee - but it should be fun doing it too. I have everything crossed for you that it's going to work out and that things will look up for you this year. You're doing really well

thank you - I hope so too!

- love the new smilies

(that's me every morning when I get to work and have to reboot my computer few times before I can do any work )

Oh deep joy Bee, the budget booklets I mean.

I have to love and leave you for a while, be back later on x

You know what would make PS some money? Real life merchandise. Our PS pet all made in chocolate!