Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Thursday Thursday...

thursd14.gif

Well, it's Thursday again, and I gotta say this week has literally flown by. Hard to believe that it is Thursday already, and that the new PS stuff will come out (spoilers) today or tomorrow. Smile It's the same old same old here. Sven went into Frankfurt this morning, and I'm going to make some tacos when he gets home. Other than that, not a lot going on. I need to go into battle with dust bunnies here. This is one thing I really hate about this apartment and town. The air is so messed up that there is a massive amount of dust. It's awful. Our poor teddy bears. Sad

Sven mentioned the possibility of moving to the North Sea coastal area where he hails from, so maybe this isn't just a fool's echo. Maybe this is an affirmation that we will be moving to where we want to be most in the world.

Oh and yesterday I went and got my hair trimmed. I really have issues with hairstylists who try and decide how I should wear my hair. Opinions are fine, but getting snarky with me because I want a change is just absurd. I think that this just doubles the hope that we can move to the North Sea, then at least I can wear my hair the way I want it. Bah.

morning all congratulations

Yvette I'm so glad you mentioned its the day for the new items spoilers lol...I had totally forgotten Ashamed

I've just been shopping, now having 5 minutes before I start entertaining Phoebe (she wants to play jig-saws)....I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with her before she starts school on Monday Sad

Looking at the bright side though at least after Monday I'll have more time to be in here lol....will get the new PSFC finished then and start adding it

Yvette I know what you mean about hairdressers...I used to go to one and no matter what I say I wanted doing they always seemed to do it how they wanted it Sad My ex's daughter is now a qualified hairdresser so she comes to my house to do mine and the kids hair. She is a fab hairdresser, I get it just how I want it and I dont have to put up with having to listed the teh mundane gossip at the hairdressers Smile

Hope you are all having a good day xxxx

hi everyone, im in a happy happy mood congratulations I went shopping with my mum to Mothercare and Babies R Us and I bought my first thing for my baby..... my babys first snuggle blanket congratulations im so chuffed