Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Pray for Donald

Donald is a waiter i met at a restaurant. I don't know what it is. I've met many other waiter before and I haven't felt like I should care about him. I don't have a crush on him. He's not particularly better looking than other male waiters. He's pale, tall, skinny and has stubble (almost a beard and mustache. Anyways, I took a step back and realized he could be struggling with bills and what not. Why I haven't noticed with others, i don't know. Somehow I'm concerned about if he's taking drugs. I think it's pretty stupid of me to think that. He's lucid when he's in the restaurant. The only thing is that he looks old and aged (but he has a baby face if you know what I mean). Anyways, I just fell that we should pray for him.

anytime, keep us updated....looking forward to him coming to the Lord!!! :praiseg-d:

Me too. I've only talked to him 3 times in the past. He's really nice and funny. He seems playful too.

I haven't seen him in a while and I might not see him any time soon since going to the restaurant in expensive. I kinda miss him.....

I'm actually probably going to go in two weeks. Also, he works at a steakhouse. You can't really go for coffee and pie. Thx though. Maybe, I'll sneak over there for a meal. LOL!

A little disappointed but he was busy. The restaurant was very full. Please pray we can go sometime when its very empty but he is on the job.

I'm at the restuarant now. He came over to talk to us without my sister going to him first. Also, he told us he had a five year old son.