Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Looking for a thread ....

Been looking and can't seem to find it scratchscratch

Stue put a thread up about possibly organising a get together later in the year. I've looked but can't seem to find it anywhere. Have I lost it, or has it moved somewhere?

Just curious about what the repsonse was and whether it was progressing?

As I said at the time I'm up for it as the meet in Stratford last year was very pleasant and a good time was had thumbs More than happy to do something similar again this year thumbsLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:

Mike it would be great to all meet up here in leominster but there wont be a party organised though...purely because we need at least 100 members to make it worth while, but would still welcome everyone down for a catch up and a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingthumbsthumbs .

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Mike it would be great to all meet up here in leominster but there wont be a party organised though...purely because we need at least 100 members to make it worth while, but would still welcome everyone down for a catch up and a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingthumbsthumbs .

I've put an answer in the "Xmas Party" thread. More than happy to come back down nearer the end of the year mate. As you say, would be good to get a few people together again. thumbsthumbs

Looking forward to catching up in September thumbsthumbs