Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

New Barefoot David - last night at Athens Show (last post)

Aww, his feet looks so cute......and that's not said about alot of guys' feet! lol

I guess what they say about big feet is true! Well, size 13 is pretty big just sayin.. RazzWe are ALL Innocent

ETA: I was talking to my family about this place called 'staggering ox' and we were talking about they're bread and i said i love their toes! WTF I need to get out of this topic! LOL! Dave and his toes i Swear! ROFLOL

im not a big one on feet..but dam his feet are even cute. i swear i have yet to find something about him i don't like or some imperfection . and they say no one is perfect..David is thats for sure Awww Love

I guess what they say about big feet is true! Well, size 11 is pretty big just sayin.. RazzWe are ALL Innocent

ETA: I was talking to my family about this place called 'staggering ox' and we were talking about they're bread and i said i love their toes! WTF I need to get out of this topic! LOL! Dave and his toes i Swear! ROFLOL
wait. . I thought he was size 13

I have a deep burning hate for feet, so I am not to crazy about this. Dave actually doesnt have nasty ones!

aww! most guys feet are totally disgusting but his look so adorable!

I guess what they say about big feet is true! Well, size 11 is pretty big just sayin.. RazzWe are ALL Innocent

he is a size 13

I love those toes!!!

Is it me, or are his jeans, excessively long?? I never noticed that he could walk on his pants before. LOL

he is a size 13
Oh oops, yep your both right. His a size 13 my bad..But i fixed it! Very Happy

Wow, I'm NOT a foot person, but that pic is all sorts of hot. Holy Sheep!

Yeah, the barefeet still arent doing it for me. I guess its just my irational fear of feet. I cant find a single person out there, including myself, whose feet I like. Its so weird.

David...please put your boots back on. Its nothing to do with you personally, but I just hate feet.

New barefoot David from show at Athens :

Most guys have really ugly feet. Not David though. Once again he's the exception. His feet are cute.

Gah! Barefoot David is just so... innocently adorable.

I'm not a big fan of feet either......but his are too cute! And they don't look like gross dude feet. lol

I like to see more of David's feet!! Awww Love
His feet are the only feet I want to see. Awww Love

Anyone have a bigger version of that?? Very Happy:D:D

@iLoveDC wrote:
I'm not a big fan of feet either......but his are too cute! And they don't look like gross dude feet. lol

LOL gross dude feet...hahaha, Razz

I've never had a problem with feet...unless they are particularly nasty (you know, yellow snaggletoes or something lol...but bad feet aren't always the person's fault...) His appear to be nice though. Wink

And it is hot...and I'm not sure why either lol. Maybe because it's a nude part of him we've never seen? LOL! "Oh David, we love your nude feet...you should go shoeless all the time."

^awww! david feet! yeah i got excited over seeing david's feet and toes...i'm a dork *facepalm* LOL flag

sooo not a dork! i took one look at that photo and gasped, "holy &#%$& tootsies batman, his feet are adorable!" - lmao.

and so funny too - my co-workers and i were just talking about men's feet as we crossed 3rd avenue on friday... this cute guy was crossing and by chance he had on jeans and flip flops and i was like "rraawwwrrr" because he looked GOOD. i love a man in flip flops, i'm just sayin'...

and me - i hate having my feet touched. the idea of a pedicure makes my skin crawl. hmmmmm - i guess that's irony...

hmmmm... won't allow me to save it... darn.

I can finally enjoy the David feet in my own personal computer without actually searching for it.... Smile Thanks again!

Its like a really bad fear I have but I keep coming in here. His feet arent totally nasty though.

@kianpeag wrote:
I can finally enjoy the David feet in my own personal computer without actually searching for it.... Smile Thanks again!

You're Welcome! Very Happy

Guest Guest

I have no idea why, but this is absolutely adorable!! Awww Love

lovesickforDC wrote:
I have no idea why, but this is absolutely adorable!! Awww Love

agree! Great

Is it sad that I come to this thread everyday to stare at his cute little toes??

@Kiera_94 wrote:
Is it sad that I come to this thread everyday to stare at his cute little toes??

no, it just proves that i'm not the only one - bwwahahaha!