Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Have you ever............

Have you ever started doing something, then half way through wish you had never started??

That is exactly how I am feeling right now Sad

I am in the middle of cleaning out the cupboard under the stairs, which is full of my girls toys...and OMG I so wish I had never started it

There are I dont know how many storage boxes in there, mainly full of art supplies, and craft stuff....Plus trying to sort them out with the girls trying to play with what they are finding, referee the girls arguments (and trust me there are many!!!) as well as cook the tea...

I am having a well deserved break now while the girls are in the bath, then as soon as they are in bed I will have to go and start again

I SO WISH I HAD NEVER STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2:

Kids toys and and clothes are the worst to go through!! Whenever I start to go through the clothes to give some away it always makes me want another It feels so hard to see those little baby clothes! I feel it's always best to do it after they are sleeping!

awww, I feel for you. My house is a work in progress, that is I'd work on it, but would never progress beyond going insane.

yeah ..but think of all that room you will have for nanny to buy them some new stuff LaughingLaughing

unfortunately this is such a big job, if I had left it until now to start then I would still be doing it at 2am Sad

I wish we had a chest in real life. If we don't want the stuff out, shove it in the chest. Of course, my basement sort of resembles the chest with all the junk that is inside.

Lea,

If only flights were faster,I could bring my daughter and we could do it while you sleep (3pm here).Then in the am all done woot! I am an insomniac cripple for the time being, so it will be the fun for me lol

I can use my cane for hard to reach places Smile good times and no stress for you and I can organize

Guest Guest

A similar thing happened to me...
My room is always a mess... So eventually someone has got to clean that mess. Seeing that my mom is at work,I have to do the job lol... So I start cleaning the room,and when I remove the blanket off my comfort chair,I see what I see - a big mess of toys what my cousin leaves.

at least is you finish the big amount of work today you will have to do less tommorow! :happy:

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Lea,

If only flights were faster,I could bring my daughter and we could do it while you sleep (3pm here).Then in the am all done woot! I am an insomniac cripple for the time being, so it will be the fun for me lol

I can use my cane for hard to reach places Smile good times and no stress for you and I can organize

Nice idea...but you can guarantee that if you were here I would still be up all night and the cupboard would still be a mess as we wouldnt stop talking long enough to get anything done LaughingLaughing

Fashionista wrote:
at least is you finish the big amount of work today you will have to do less tommorow! :happy:

Unfortunatley I still have the kids bedrooms to takle
I hate spring cleaning Sad

wish i could help! i always help my mother organize the house! it is refreshing though!

I would never get sidetracked Ashamed .......she says as she shuts the laptop down and rushes to finish what she is suposed to be doing Laughing

lea75 wrote:
I would never get sidetracked Ashamed .......she says as she shuts the laptop down and rushes to finish what she is suposed to be doing Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

i know the feeling of the original message and of this one...

why don't you bring the boxes closer to the laptop and do it where you are??? you'll feel better for having your break along with the work! it WILL take longer but i think it will be less exhausting congratulations

I have finished now

It looks so much better...and I'm really glad I got it done..

Having a much needed cup of coffee now, then going to go collapse in bed lol

and they call me crazy for drinking coffee and then sleeping like a bird! yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! i'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!! Ashamed

congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee doesnt affect me at all..sometimes I wish it would give me an energy boost as its seems to for others Sad

lea75 wrote:
coffee doesnt affect me at all..sometimes I wish it would give me an energy boost as its seems to for others Sad

i know that feeling well Mad its just like drinking water to me lol x

Congrats on getting done!

I wouldn't be able to promise we wouldn't be distracted by talking, For some reason people just make me says things to hear my southern accent lol.They haven't ever seen a person with with a southern drawl pronounce words before.

such a miracle Laughing

hehe! i cannot tell you that i know how is the southern access... unless you have an actors example of one!

as for the coffee... it gets me only if i'm veeeeeery tired or angry or frustreted! BUT NOT to wake me up! just to make things worse! (and that on raaaaarely cases! )

It is the Spongebob Sticker Album. I started collecting it and then I receieved 5 SAME PACKS. I wasted 10 KM(5 Euros). Thre is too that I forgot. And there is something I stopped and wanted to come back in time.

Tromo3 wrote:
It is the Spongebob Sticker Album. I started collecting it and then I receieved 5 SAME PACKS. I wasted 10 KM(5 Euros). Thre is too that I forgot. And there is something I stopped and wanted to come back in time.

i don't understand why have you posted this here... Ashamed

tromo was giving an example of something he started but wish he hadnt congratulations

Hahahaha. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

You guys are so great...and now I'm pondering if I should actually start the housework. After reading this thread, I could easily look for an excuse to not start.

aaaww..too bad.
Hope we could help you with that.
You can do it congratulations