Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sirena1

New TV appearances

I noticed over a DCO that David is scheduled for two new TV appearances. Lets hope for even more!

05/20/2009 NBC The Ellen DeGeneres Show

05/25/2009 NBC Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Yeah I just saw those. I'm quite excited for Jimmy Fallon. That should be hysterical.

the jimmy fallon one should be good for dave, something funny. I was watching the ellen one today, hopefully two people who won't ask inapprioate questions

@CCforDC wrote:
Yeah I just saw those. I'm quite excited for Jimmy Fallon. That should be hysterical.

Me too! And Ellen shouuld be pretty entertaining too!

I'm still hoping he will one day be on Chelsea Lately, though

@CCforDC wrote:

OMG Dave on Chelsea Latley would be HILARIOUS! I would fall off the bed laughing.

Exactly Mal!!
I think they kinda have similar types of humor... both are very quick witted. So they'd be going back and forth at eachother for the whole time! It would be EPIC!

Also because we might see a dirtier side of him on that show since she never fails to be inappriate.

Also because we might see a dirtier side of him on that show since she never fails to be inappriate.

OMG I love Chelsea! I'm sure Chelsea would totally find a way to get him to blush - I would love to see that. I watch her all the time but never really thought about David being on until you brought it up. Love her no holds barred, wicked sense of humor.

And in response to the new TV appearances Very HappycheersYahoo!

Woah! David on Jimmy Fallon?! I plan for that show to be a trip! Since Jimmy's show started, I've been wishing for the day that David was on!

Plus, it'll be easier to compare since I've seen some places around that say Jimmy and David look alike, at least back in the early Idol season.

@CCforDC wrote:

That would be HILARIOUS! although she'd probably make him feel so uncomfortable I'd probably feel sorry for him! LOL flag

This is great news. More publicity for David = more sales for DCTR.

What channel does Jimmy's show come on, and what time?

So glad he'll be making more appearances. We haven't had enough of him on TV lately.

And I agree about him on Chelsea lately. That would be hilarious! I love watching that show and he would be great on it.

YAY!! I was just thinking the other day I can't wait to see him on TV again. And I love both Ellen and Jimmy, so I'm excited. Great

Ooooh! I love when he's on Ellen, and Jimmy Fallon should be hilarious. Very Happy

My David Video Recorder (DVR) is all set. They should be some hilarious interviews.

LOL flag

Do we know about them being on idol again? has anything been confirmed?

Woah! David on Jimmy Fallon?! I plan for that show to be a trip! Since Jimmy's show started, I've been wishing for the day that David was on!

Plus, it'll be easier to compare since I've seen some places around that say Jimmy and David look alike, at least back in the early Idol season.

um chya..lol u cant tell as much in these pics but i didnt feel like searching forever..lol

dcook210.jpg jimmy_11.jpg

according to my guide it says ellen on 5/20 is new but it says ben stiller and 6 contestants from so u think u can dance. scratch ive never seen the jimmy fallon show. it will be 4 more days before the guide has info for the shows on 2/25

OK, so who's going to Jimmy Fallon with me?

lol i fly home at 7am that day so not me..lol unless i 'miss' my flight..mmmmm

Me Daina! I am! Waves hand! Yoo hoo over here! I am going!!

um chya..lol u cant tell as much in these pics but i didnt feel like searching forever..lol

dcook210.jpg jimmy_11.jpg

according to my guide it says ellen on 5/20 is new but it says ben stiller and 6 contestants from so u think u can dance. scratch ive never seen the jimmy fallon show. it will be 4 more days before the guide has info for the shows on 2/25

Good picture comparison. I thought they looked creepishly alike when Dave did Daytripper. But now they look really different.

Well it looks like I am truly taking a "DWEEB Vacation". My vacation from work is 5/22-6/01 and I will be seeing or traveling to see Dave and the boys on 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/25 and 5/30.

Now that's a vacation. Great

wow thats a lot of DWEEB chele. i didnt know u were doing VB too..lol. thats a lot in a row. i cant handle that much..i feel weird seeing them more than twice in a row like back to back days. even my 5 or 6 shows in march didnt have more than 2 days in a row wihout a break the nexxt day. i need it for my sanity. LOL flag

whats 5/22? oh thats NYU huh but u dont know for sure u can get into that one or see him at buses yet ..i hope it works out!!

Maybe I should look into getting a new hobby? scratch

NAH

I like this hobby. Besides, it provides excellent scenery. Very Happy

Guest Guest
*marking dates on calendar*

Daina, I'll be there with you in spirit... that's the best I can do. LOL

wow thats a lot of DWEEB chele. i didnt know u were doing VB too..lol. thats a lot in a row. i cant handle that much..i feel weird seeing them more than twice in a row like back to back days. even my 5 or 6 shows in march didnt have more than 2 days in a row wihout a break the nexxt day. i need it for my sanity. LOL flag

whats 5/22? oh thats NYU huh but u dont know for sure u can get into that one or see him at buses yet ..i hope it works out!!

5/22 is also the travel day. So I'm not too much worried about NYU panning out. I have to been in NYC to get to Northampton.

And well, I never planned to see them that much, but all the dates just kind of fell like that. I was supposed to go to Disney but life happened, so it's kind of odd how it worked out that the boys are having shows close to me. Because, otherwise I'd be sitting at home, depressed and doing nothing. So technically, it's their fault I am taking a DWEEB vacation, because that was not the original plan. Laughing

I had already planned for VB way before the other shows were added, and I do get a 4 day DWEEBless break between the New England shows and VB, so I can get some sanity back(and sleep).

Yeah Daina. We will be homeless, traveling bums for 4 freaking days.

Can't wait! Dancin Smiley

Pretty much the same with me. Just let me shower here and there and I'm good to go.

But this is the ghetto tour after all, so hell, we'll fit right in.

haha chele i love how u turned that around on them..hell yeah ti is their fault!!!!

daina yeah i dont doubt ud go to a million back to back shows..lol it was chele i was surprised about..i dunno why

i will be there fro 2 of the days only and i plan to shower at least one of them i dont care if this is the ghetto tour! Evil or Very Mad

Kim, I don't know why you'd be surprised I'd go to a lot of shows. Hell, by the end of this month I'll be well past the 20 show mark in one year.

Aww I just realized the one year anniversary of my first David live experience will be the day before the Virgina Beach show,

AWWWWWW.... wow... my one year anniversary of live Dave experiences won't be until July 30th... and by then, I will have hit my 23rd "experience"

*commits self to padded room*

Straight Jacket? Is that extra? No... then yes please.

*Rocks back and forth in the corner to control withdrawls*

i have done a shitty job of keeping up with how many times ive seen him. ive got no clue. i know its way less than u two though..lol my one year wont be until july 8th!! i feel like i need to go to a show that day to celebrate. now u got me wondering. what number i am on.*runs off to check*

ok as of now im only at 15 so thats not so bad. after the ones have planned as for sure right now ill be at 21 as of august ( IF i dont plan more. i think my goal was 25 states and im far from that..lol).

well actually i guess when u factor in that 6 of those 21 were in my stare, 1 was in a boardering state, 1 was in the middle of the coutry and the other 13 were on the opposite side of the country it.. does sound pretty bad. Embarassed

Yeah Kim, you are right up there with us. I've only been on a plan for him once and I stayed on my own coast. Razz