Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIwordnerd

New tummeh pic!

Terry was right he's such an ass. But that's really hot! love plodelove plode I like that he does things for us! I wonder what else he would do? Twisted Evil

He's also like "Oh look at me i'm so sexy!" LOL flag

I seriously stared at this picture for a minute or so, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Ignoring that... Thud_old

Wow... he's SO pasty! LOL...

I love how Archie is in the forground, smiling normal, not knowing what's going on behind him. He's so adorably oblivious!

And Kyle... seriously... the vest does NOT cover up the hideousness of that tank top!!!!

LOL, I think Archie is the King of Cardboard Cut-out Poses.

Archie: "I'm just gonna look adorably oblivious and pretend I don't notice Cook acting all weird over there."
Andy: "I'm gonna try and save Dave from looking like a huge dork and try to make the same pose."
David: "Face it, Andy. You don't have the tummeh that I have! See?... ::to self:: Oh wow, I need some more sun..."
Neal: "I'm Neal. I'm sexy."
Kyle: "I wonder how Neal's tie would look with this outfit..."
Joey: "Idiots."

see now, to me it looks like Andy is making a dirty pose because the girl in front of him is bending over.... LMAO!!!

see now, to me it looks like Andy is making a dirty pose because the girl in front of him is bending over.... LMAO!!!

ROFLOL

^But that is what makes the pic so great is how they are all looking and then there is Archie all innocent and stuff. It just works out well! ROFLOL

Aww Archie's adorable! Then you've got all of those other goofs... LOL Face Oh well, I'm still loving that bare tummy!

^ Loving that tummy sooo much!

keeper26.jpg

OMG, they're such dorks........pervy dorks! lol

HAHA it is like here is this lil pop person surrounded by these tattoed periced rock stars hahahahahaha

@dukedoll wrote:
HAHA it is like here is this lil pop person surrounded by these tattoed periced rock stars hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha!! You're right! he's a innocent pop star surrounded by dirty tattooed rock stars

ROFLOL Andy cracks me up...AGAIN!! Come on dude, don't be so shy!

And David is just being his adorable hot self.

I can just imagine Archie's reaction to this picture: "You guys are silly!" Looks like Kyle is thinking the same thing. LOL

Hahaha I love it when you can see the edges of the undies! You can in this picture too!
 belly10.jpg

he is jumping so that means he is either
1. trying to catch a bad throw
2. doing a victory dance haha

And Kyle... seriously... the vest does NOT cover up the hideousness of that tank top!!!![/quote]

ahahaha word.

Hahaha I love it when you can see the edges of the undies! You can in this picture too!
 belly10.jpg

Hahaha tryin to catch that ball seems like he was doing ballet. Just twist it, Dave!

^Okay.. The pantz is a hipster, but I didn't see any underwear in that picture.. Shocked
Laundry day, perhaps? Laughing

^He's wearing navy blue undies in that above pic.
If you look close enough, you can see where his pants stop.

Guest Guest

He may be GREEN in this pic....but the tummeh is there, LMFAO!!!

dsc01410.jpg

Guest Guest
Serious question here... I've noticed that several of you find the green man picks scary or disturbing. LOL, I just find it hysterical, (along with many others here,) so I was wondering why it disturbs some of you?

And I've noticed that most who find it disturbing as opposed to funny are teenagers. Just a random observation, but I am curious about it.

I find it......nice to look at. Wink
You just gotta look real hard, and close.

Guest Guest

Well, there's that too. I agree with you. Very Happy

Still wondering about those who don't like it though. scratch

I just find it kinda hard to look at, because I'm wondering how the hell he could breathe. Shocked