Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

National Gifting Day!!!!

I have decided as a perpetual hoarder that it is time to have a day of gifting... this day will be for hoarders to unite and bomb those who have less coins and are less fortunate than themselves... You don't have to gift a lot... heck even food helps those out in need...

So hoarders.... if like me you are fed up of looking at your 97 page HUGE chest... join me.... spread the PS love on
Friday the 16th April (that's next week if you can't be bothered to look at the calendar)
Laughing

And free your unused items...

I will make this a swap thread so hoarders can help each other out... see i for instance have far too many dolls... so i would be happy to offer them to other hoarders who perhaps have a love of cakes that they really don't need.... see where i'm going?

So next Friday... if you'd like to join in... pick a random "poor" pet and make their day AND make yours by freeing up some more room in your chest!!!

OMG Tiddly.. i thought i was bad with 97 pages!!! HAHAHAHA!

I have been buying extras of so much stuff that I don't need. Now I have tons of discontinued 999 items that I don't want to sell, so they are sitting there taking up space...some of which I don't like.

I'm just the same. I have bought like 40 of the easter teddies... why on EARTH do i need 40 bunny teddies?

Guest Guest
Great idea Ames! This helps the one i need,and helps the one with weed (lots of unwanted items in the chest).
One pets junk is another pets treasure!

yes its so nice idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will participate too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I surely know who my "victim" will be Laughing lol
(not telling any names!)

Guest Guest

I had 99 teddies so it sold mine lol Laughing

It's not an actual day... i have just decided to host one lol!

I would love to participate, i am very poor indeed lol. Ames sending a f/r i dont seem to have you on ps x

How can you participate if you are poor? Laughing

You'll just have to hope some lovely person comes a gifting won't you

I have "only" 40 pages of items, but I'm sure I have something to gift lol

This is really a great idea Ames!

What a Fabulous idea Ames you can count me in, you know I love to gift. Tiddly, I am right up there with you!!! I also have 120 pages, do you know if there is a page limit?

I love it because i have friends on my list who don't have a lot and they don't use the forums so it will be nice to reward the ones who never ask for anything. They deserve it so much more than anyone else.

count me in too ..I have 98 pages in my chest and 30 pages of clothes ...far too much really !

[quote="dawnbrans"]What a Fabulous idea Ames you can count me in, you know I love to gift. Tiddly, I am right up there with you!!! I also have 120 pages, do you know if there is a page limit?[/quote]
don't think there is a page limit, but there sure is an item limit . At the moment it is 20000 items,which sounds a lot but it really isnt' when you have been playing a long time and have been buying several items of each TWS for ages!! ..though just got rid of loads of beds/chairs so that will help Laughing

[quote="kasijab"]

dawnbrans wrote:
What a Fabulous idea Ames you can count me in, you know I love to gift. Tiddly, I am right up there with you!!! I also have 120 pages, do you know if there is a page limit?[/quote]
don't think there is a page limit, but there sure is an item limit . At the moment it is 20000 items,which sounds a lot but it really isnt' when you have been playing a long time and have been buying several items of each TWS for ages!! ..though just got rid of loads of beds/chairs so that will help Laughing

Thanks for the info Kasi I get nervous all the time when purchasing things that I will reach a limit and it will sell or not let me buy. I am sure at the rate I am going I will hit 20000 soon. I also got rid of beds/chairs and it was extremely hard to do....I hope they release replacements as I am not crazy about the 3333 items...

nor me ....i think they are horrible things ...not even something you can use really

Guest Guest
I'm going to give out tons of stuff from my chest! TONS! And believe me when I say it:
TONS!

You can count me in too, although I haven't got many poor friends on my list that are still playing. The majority of my friends are Level 42 and above. So if you know of any deserving players let me know.

Pickles... i no longer take it for granted that those in the higher levels have coins... some of my friends that are higher than me are skint! Laughing

hannahbananaa wrote:
was so bored earlier, sent out teddies. hahaha

i was one of the... "victims" thank you!!! congratulations

Ames wrote:
It's not an actual day... i have just decided to host one lol!

another great idea!

Fashionista wrote:
I always gift to my friends!!!!! this great and who does like to receive gifts right?

i can second that!

Ames wrote:
I love it because i have friends on my list who don't have a lot and they don't use the forums so it will be nice to reward the ones who never ask for anything. They deserve it so much more than anyone else.

we share the same opinion... i don't like being "asked" for something... And that doesn't count to people i know(1 in real life and a few others through this forum) that may ask me for something congratulations

Lazar wrote:
I'm going to give out tons of stuff from my chest! TONS! And believe me when I say it:
TONS!

do we really want to know??? you're one of our angels!

Pickles wrote:
You can count me in too, although I haven't got many poor friends on my list that are still playing. The majority of my friends are Level 42 and above. So if you know of any deserving players let me know.

Ames wrote:
Pickles... i no longer take it for granted that those in the higher levels have coins... some of my friends that are higher than me are skint! Laughing

the level or what items do you have doesn't really matter... You may have quite a few expensive stuff but you may need 1-2 more... Or some may be gifts... You get the point

----------------------------------------

As for me... I'm in too! It may don't be the best time for me to gift but i CANNOT say no to that!!! I really want to thank some of you!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations (and make happy some others! congratulations )

Wow I have 4 pages of stuff and it is mostly easter eggs from hideeni! I can't imaGine what 97 pages would be like! HAHA