Start: Thu, 06/11/09 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 06/12/09 10:00 PM CDT

Citi Cardmembers
Start: Thu, 06/11/09 10:00 AM CDT
End: Fri, 06/12/09 10:00 PM CDT

OMG finally!!!! Yahoo!

Guest Guest
Yay Jul!

That's 2 new HOB dates announced today. Everyone with a HOB nearby should keep an eye out... maybe he's adding more.

*rubbing hands together*

*ahem* Let's see if I persuade my mother about THIS one!!! Heck, I have relatives in the area! ;-)

I'm doing Fri/Sat MI shows. Gotta figure a way to do this one too but I'm running out of vacation time.

UGH Wish this was in August!!! I can't swing an 8:30 (EST) concert on a Sunday night..Esp with Lansing and I'm still thinking about Chesaning...I seriously need to win the lotto...I think we ALL do LOL

Dave makes our lives more complicated every day. LOL Face

Where is Kim-she can add this one to her itinerary LOL

I might add this one and just drive in Wink AHHH... cool I love him adding shows! I have Sunday/Monday off

Awesome, Amanda!

@SV4DC wrote:
Where is Kim-she can add this one to her itinerary LOL

buahah ok i found it funny my name is mentioned here..like oh u know shes going..lol

seriously though i was just kidding.. but ur right i can fly into MI go to lansing, chesaning then chicago and fly out there. not sure if ive already got places to stay and rides for this one.

Jeannie wrote:
Yay Jul!

That's 2 new HOB dates announced today. Everyone with a HOB nearby should keep an eye out... maybe he's adding more.

here are their locations

House of Blues Anaheim
House of Blues Atlantic City
House of Blues Boston
House of Blues Chicago
House of Blues Cleveland
House of Blues Dallas
House of Blues Houston
House of Blues Las Vegas
House of Blues Myrtle Beach
House of Blues New Orleans
House of Blues Orlando
House of Blues San Diego
House of Blues Sunset Strip

Oooh, I'd love to go to many of those places, Dave.. just saying.

Also, I do not approve of this opening act that is not Ryan Star.

Holy Shit I just about fell out of my chair during a meeting when I saw this!!!

LMAO Brooke-that's professional!!

Well its a teleconference and I was completely ready to fall asleep and I took a quick glance over and was very quickly woken up by this fabulous news!!!!

Falling asleep - also professional. LOL Face

So I'm off to plan another David Cook trip. By the way is there someone out that can buy my ticket because I have work June 13 Very Sad Please and thank you!

well I can already tell you that David is NOT scheduled at the HOB Dallas nor the HOB Houston right now.

I don't see how I can pass this up... and I'm not; Gawd Dave, you're such a life ruiner Razz

lol yeah thats how im rolling. only putting the ones i have coming up this summer and just for a reminder for myself when new shows pop up so i can easily see if they fit into my schedule.

I can Amanda if you want!

me too as i wont be around? Please! well actauyl it depends on the tiem. if tis before 7ma my tiem i can.

also u are doing lansing too right? i think during our plethroa of days together soon we need to discuss a possible round two of kimooke or broim..lol ok both of those names suck!

we are doing the MI shows...and I'm trying to figure out how to get home on Monday, if I carpool with my friends back to Chicago. They are from Chicago-area and coming to MI for the 10th and 11th. How can I swing this too??? I soooo want to see this!

I can Amanda if you want!

Yes I will love you forever and we can do the "drug" deal when I see you in a few weeks lol I'm sure you'll have the tickets by then.

HAHA the "drug" deal has been the on going joke of our group because there is always exchange of money at the shows for tickets, hotel rooms, what not.

LMAO!! No problem...Yes Kim I will get you one too...but for some reason I have a feeling you will get yourself 2,3, or 5 anyways...LOL!! Laughing hystericall

Kristen....are you considering this?? you live on the East side of the state right??

I'm wondering if there's a way I can ride with you back to MI...since flights are $217 for a round trip, but $556 for a one-way. WTF?? just trying to find a way I can swing this...as it will be one hell of an epic weekend to have a triple-header.

I have no idea how I would tell my dh.....he's going to seriously roll his eyes on this one. Guess I'll have to let him go play poker a lot in June. LOL

People can car pool with me. I live in chicago land so as long as my roommates dont mind I can see if people can crash at my place

Well as long as someone gets me a ticket! Please and thank you!

sure the once chicago concert and its one day when i am going to see greenday

@garpods22 wrote:

Aww it seems to always work out that way! Because in NYC I couldn't go to NYU but I guess it was a late minute thing but I don't even know if I can go to the NYC show that is tentative for July. ugh does it all make any sense this tour! NOO

datar164asa wrote:

Don't you worry!! You will have a ticket!!

datar164asa wrote:

Yes whoo hoo! Thank you thank you! And I will be either deciding whether I am driving or flying by the prices. But I think flying it is more feasible. But one of you girls need to get my ass at the airport. HEHE that is all!

Daina Daina Daina Daina Daina....You don't wanna KINDA go.....

Damnit you WANNA go....come on!!!!!!!

datar164asa wrote:
@garpods22 wrote:

Aww it seems to always work out that way! Because in NYC I couldn't go to NYU but I guess it was a late minute thing but I don't even know if I can go to the NYC show that is tentative for July. ugh does it all make any sense this tour! NOO
it does work out that way all the time. at least i am seeing him in september but have to drive 3 hours to see him.

I kinda wanna go.

Yeah you do but we know HOB's do suck with the camera thing! BOOO for HOB! Yayy for us being together though!

yeah, the whole flying and not having a camera thing will bug me, and I can't find a fabulous deal on flights, so... prob not. I need to be sane. David need to come back from vacation so I can stop thinking about doing stupid things.

datar164asa wrote:
datar164asa wrote:

Yes whoo hoo! Thank you thank you! And I will be either deciding whether I am driving or flying by the prices. But I think flying it is more feasible. But one of you girls need to get my ass at the airport. HEHE that is all!

You drive, I may go... it has to be cheaper for 2 people to split gas than pay over $200 each for a plane ticket. You think?

Oh crap... never mind me, it's a sunday... getting back on monday would be bad. I have to watch my nieces during the week all summer. Sigh.

Ok...Im going to pout again...I have come to the conclusion..I will never see Daina again.... Saddest

Very Sad COME OUT HERE!!!!! My birthday is September 18th... and David just so happens to be playing a show in York PA on that day. Just sayin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.