Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cristiane

Neal Pics

I feel weird with Neal
I dont think that he is cute, but he has something very attractive, dont know what it is yet

@cristiane wrote:
 l_3f7f10.jpg

this boy needs to put some shorts on so i can see his legs dammit! just even basketball shorts would work

Whoa...do we need to begging him for that??i'm dying to see him with shorts or..... boxers would be even better..don't u think?

I think someone benefits from this thread.. (Jov, where are u girl?) LOL flag Do you like what you see?

keep3275.jpg

I feel weird with Neal
I dont think that he is cute, but he has something very attractive, dont know what it is yet

Is it because aside from all the tats, the hardcore Neal Fucking Tiemann-- he's the guy you wanted to hug because you'll see the child in him that you wanted to comfort?aawwww! Awww Love

keep3276.jpg

@Vangie wrote:
I think someone benefits from this thread.. (Jov, where are u girl?) LOL flag Do you like what you see?

LOL... You actually posted after me... I'm a regular here!!!!

I love Neal and THANK GOD HE SHAVED!!
He is one of the hottest men alive! Srsly like I can't get over it. EmbarassedPretty please!!!

I feel weird with Neal

IMO, when a guy is NOT emotionally accessible, his attractiveness level is skyrocketing.

But then, with David, the more he's accessible emotionally, the more I'm drawn to him. Well, I think it just goes to show that he's not ordinary Wink

He isn't cute but he is damn HOT!!! that make's him so attractive, plus there's an air of mystery that you want to riddle out but there's no way you can do it. He seems so out of touch and yet he'll smile and take your breath away. And yes, he is emotionally unavailable that make's it more challenging and lovely to girls.

For me, I think it depends on what angle they took his pics from. Sometimes I find him very cute, but most of the time, I catch the mysterious aura of him. And it's incredibly.. arousing.
We are ALL Innocent

I wish Neal talked more...his voice is hot! LOL

There's this vid of him talking... and I've watched it like a number of times now. The downside is, I don't have any idea what he's talking about cos all I manage to do is stare at him while being in bliss by the sound of his voice.LOL

There's this vid of him talking... and I've watched it like a number of times now. The downside is, I don't have any idea what he's talking about cos all I manage to do is stare at him while being in bliss by the sound of his voice.LOL

ROFLOLROFLOL

Guest Guest

^^ one of my favorite pics of Neal.... along with this one. The face.... *melts*

neal_t13.jpg

Which vid? Have I seen it? Must see it! bounce