Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

all about pet cooking

Each dish = 1 cooking point, regardless of cooking time. Veggie Soup
(10 Minutes) = 1 cooking point, Bone Soup (1 Day) = 1 cooking point.

Best strategy is to cook all veggie soups to level up as quick as possible.

there u can see cooking points are required to open each level...then:
Dishwasher: Mega Pancakes - 5 dishes
Potato Peeler: Pineapple Fried Rice - 10 more dishes
Burger Flipper - Orange Cupcake - 20 more Dishes
Kitchen Porter - Banana Split - 40 more dishes
Apprentice Chef - Strawberry Shortcake Supreme - 65 more dishes
Qualified Chef - Vegetable Kebab - 95 more dishes
Pantry Chef - Bone Soup - 125 more dishes
Fry Chef - Grilled Steak - 155 more dishes
Grill Chef - Giant Lolly - 200 more dishes
Sous Chef - Homemade Apple Pie - 245 more dishes
Chef - Wedding Cake - 290 more dishes

Sous Chef - Homemade Apple Pie - 245

SPECIAL THANKS TO rissymay for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you mind if we used this in the guides on the portal page please hun??

Would be great to keep it so all members can see it x

To be a chef, you would need to make 1250 dishes 0-0. If you make them all veggie soups, that would be 12500 minutes or 208.3 hours!!!! WOAH.

esperia so much!!!!!! i was always wondering about the exact number of dishes required and points earned for the next level!!! and Mangoberri i have to agree with you and say wow!!!!!! that is a massive number of dishes and hours!!!!! :shok:

actually to be honest I'm too impatient to wait for the dishes to get done!!! and when I get one I forget it and it is burned!!! Laughing

hahahahahaa i want to make the wedding cake(dreams ) the giant lolly and the bone soup
the bone soup omg its so real !!!!!!!!!!!!

so we can cook soups to unlock levels and then we can trade them so as to earn money

Mangoberri wrote:
To be a chef, you would need to make 1250 dishes 0-0. If you make them all veggie soups, that would be 12500 minutes or 208.3 hours!!!! WOAH.

Hahaa, I'm just like you, doing the math to see JUST HOW MANY hours I'm going to be spending to make each item I wish they'd made more things we could cook, and made the cooking requirements a little lower... It's a bit daunting that it grows so much with each level. But maybe I'm just being a whimp about it. Smile

Deerlet wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Hahaa, I'm just like you, doing the math to see JUST HOW MANY hours I'm going to be spending to make each item I wish they'd made more things we could cook, and made the cooking requirements a little lower... It's a bit daunting that it grows so much with each level. But maybe I'm just being a whimp about it. Smile

I wish there were more 10 minute things, besides those vegetable soups! I have 99 of them, and Pinchy must hate me now for feeding them to her every time she's hungry! She must hate that kind of soup...what about another kind of soup, Playfish? Chicken noodle perhaps?

I agree, they should make more 10, or hey, how about a 5 minute one?! Smile hehee I think it's great that they fill you all the way up though, that's nice, but still boring for the pet I suppose Smile

If I was the pet i would get sick of it in three days... Pinchy's been eating it for weeks:O yikes how will you get full from one soup every two days???

sigh ... i want to bake giant lollies for all my friends .. but i'll never get there. Sad

You can do it Kimi!! I never thought I'd get to where I am at cooking, but I just decided to make it my goal! Smile Good luck!!!