Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Philadelphia, PA - The Keswick Theatre - July 31st

Guest Guest
*Tickets here*

Ticket Price US $35.00

Per DCO

JULIE. BE FREAKING OUT. (btw, this is michele from twitter)

hey!! I'm.... so going to this. I will totally be there. I danced there for YEARS when I was little, I know this place. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! There isn't a bad seat in the house!!

If my boss keeps his word and changes our long-ass client meetings to Thursdays instead of Fridays, and this is assigned seating, I'm there! Yahoo!

OK, David's people schedule shows in my area in late July/early August and guess who's going to be gone on vacation the entire time!?!?!?
Maybe if I ask my hubby nicely for us not to have a vacation this year.... Tantrum

Guest Guest
LOL Sue, I can imagine how that question would go over with your husband. I swore I wasn't going to do any more shows. But if this is NOT general admission I will soooooo be there!!

Hi Julie!! Can you believe he's coming to our city finally??

Um, god this is right the same week as my other 3 shows. Why David, Why? I don't think I can go to this and it's this close. Ok maybe I can get off....nah. Not 4 days in one week. UGH Damn it.

I'll work it out.

Hey Barb! I'm so excited! Finally, someone comes to the city.

And to just think, this morning I was in the car on my way to the airport in Nashville... complaining with my friend from KY that he will NEVER come to Philly because nobody I really enjoy ever comes to the city - always around it, I always have to travel. It's like he knew and was like 'HA! WRONG.'

I could probably drive myself to this one, too. Win.

Guest Guest
I hope this is an 8 pm show and that he has someone opening for him. I work until 7 pm on Fridays and it's about a 45 minute drive to the Keswick.

Ok I need decision help here. Which shows do I blow off. This one, or NJ, or Foxwoods, or DE? If I do four in a week, I think my boss will kill me.

Guest Guest
Well the Keswick and Starland Ballroom are both pretty small venues which equals a more intimate show/setting. So I'd say those two are shows you should not blow off. As far as Foxwoods or DE blow off the one that will be harder to travel to.

There is no asking. It's not doable without getting fired. It's just not.

Guest Guest
Chel, I understand. I absolutely can not do the NJ show due to work obligations.

This sucks. Why did they all have to be the same week?

Ok so I'm thinking of maybe ditching Foxwoods(there's 100 bucks I'm out since I have two tickets at will call.)

Ugh nevermind. I might just skip em all I'm getting so frustrated. Banging head

Guest Guest
You can call the boxoffice and have them mail you the tix. Then sell them to get your money back.

I just figured since CT is the furthest away, I can skip that and work that day. Then take off Monday, Thursday, Friday for the shows and work the rest of the week. Then I can do the NYC show the next week. So that's four shows. I don't need 5.

that works Smile And the seats for Foxwoods are kinda crappy, so I don't blame you. That's why I'm skipping Bethlehem now. No need to go sit on the lawn. I won't see anything. Can't take pics, and with everything else... do I really NEED to go? NAHH!

Yeah I think that's the plan as of now. Sell the CT tickets, work Monday morning then go to the DE show that night, work Tues, work Weds, off Thursday & Fri for NJ and this show, then work Sat and Sun.

God that sounds exhausting.

This show is not on the Keswick website though. Wonder when tickets and all that will happen.

You girls have fun! I am so happy that this is not the NYC date. I have a wedding that night and I was getting so worried that the NYC date was going to be this day. When I heard it wasn't I literally cried.

I just checked the keswick site and the presale is for vip members and basic membership is $185!

Holy crap. I love you, Dave. But I'll take my chances with the general sale. I'd rather pay $35 and sit in the back and still be able to see since it's a great venue. I don't go there enough to pay $185. Sheesh.

@CCforDC wrote:
This show is not on the Keswick website though. Wonder when tickets and all that will happen.

It's on their website now! Tickes go on sale Fri at 10 am and as Julie said, they cost $35. Barb, it says "special guest Green River Ordinance" so assuming they are the ones going on at 8pm, hopefully that will buy you some time to get there.

http://www.keswicktheatre.com/index.cgi

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! A show I can actually go to that doesn't require taking Greyhound, Amtrak or begging for rides from others! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol!

Seriously, this is great, finally getting to see a show in my own back yard. I used to go past the Keswick Theater on my way home from work and I would think "I Wish Dave would appear here"," I wish Dave would do a show here"... Well it's finally happening! And it's a great little place to see a show. I was only there once, about 10 years ago to see Jesus Christ Superstar but I don't think there's a bad seat to be had. I think it seats about 1400 and yes, it's actual seating, not SRO, which in my book is a good thing. Not sure yet whether it will be first come, first served on the seats or if they'll be assigned seats. I guessing it's the latter though.

I'm so psyched!! Wooo hoooo!

Guest Guest
Thanks Daina!

And good luck to you since you are getting my ticket. Laughing

Well that's just bloody awesome! Thank's for the tip, Daina! And good luck to all of us!

Guest Guest
I'm guessing it's only online since their box office isn't even open at that time. Daina, do we just go through the Keswick Theater site or is there some special link?

Guest Guest

Thanks! That's what I had but I wanted to make sure I was in the right place Very Happy

Guest Guest
Ticket angst blows!

it has the ticket page to fill in the password and how many tickets you want and then it akeeps saying no tickets availblae!

Finally got some! I don't even know where they are, I'm just happy I got them. I got to the ticket page 3 times before I got through....

Argh!

Guest Guest
That page was all screwed up. It kept saying change ticket price. But I finally got through. Row JJ Andy side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.