Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Spoilers & prices

spoile10.jpg

The items without prices are either in GMB's or in the new Snow white eggs congratulations

Guest Guest

Where is the vegetable fairy?
It costs 20 and it reduces the chances of vegetable plants to rot.

I'm not sure if it is going to be released this week

It was not included in the spoilers we received, and I know other spoilers that dont include it either.

Guest Guest

Hmm.... thanks for the info Smile

Guest Guest
The great thing I`m excited about is that the 1st chair is actually different!
It stands on the side!

Gonna imagine Rocky sitting on it!
3D chair! WoW!

Guest Guest
Tromo3 wrote:
Dissapointed.

In one part of that word I`ll agree,and in one part,I won`t.
Agree part:

I know I know! PF is taking money,and making the prices higher,and we can`t do anything about it...

Disagree part:

I actually love the new items,but the prices ~ :37: :nono:

I like how the black chair is actually facing a direction, but the only thing I don't like about it is that there is only one direction so no chairs actually face each other :S what is the point in having chairs like that, that would face away from each other....

myladyyawo wrote:
I like how the black chair is actually facing a direction, but the only thing I don't like about it is that there is only one direction so no chairs actually face each other :S what is the point in having chairs like that, that would face away from each other....

Good point, but at least they are venturing outside the comfort zone. I love how we are getting different views on the windows.

this items are veri nice but i think that they now looks like things in The Sims 2.........i played this game about 8 years and this items are very similar like items in The Sims 2.......and i don't love this because Pet Society was have very nice and simple items and now they are very complicated............=((

Prices are crazy high. No idea how Sphinx and I will be able to afford it!!! But the items LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

i've seen some house with the snow white egg item.. where do they get them ???

owh... Sad

i thought they already in some of the egg machine in mystery shop

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

I am a PS fanatic, and love to get to glimpse the upcoming offerings from the shops - it helps me plan how to allocate my budget! I love all the gardening goodies! hooray! :blackcat:

i love to watch the spoilers because i'm too curious and impatient and i also like have a certain control of have much i will spend this week in contrust to the next weeks items! congratulations

Guest Guest

The one and only thing I hate about the spoilers is that I cannot wait till the next week when I see the spoilers!
That`s why I`m trying to see it on Sunday,but it`s not working!
I`m curious! congratulations

I'm like that lol....I get more excited about the spoilers coming out than I do the items actually being released in the shops lol

On Thursday when They are realesed I am always looking is there a new post in the News Forum.

If you download the PSFC toolbar then you will get a pop up notification as soon as the spoilers are released Smile

didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I get really curious too and even more excited!!!!!!!!!!! Laughingcongratulations

hi i was in facebook yesterday and someone had a pic of a green and black poo that actually cost 1600 or somethin like that, i dont know if is just photoshop it kind of look like the poo was a brown one...if is not true they should design another poos, what do u think?

p.d. i feel weird talkin about poo XD

I havent heard of anything like that hun...but then again you never know lol