Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jul

*SPOILERS* 6/28 Beaver Creek, CO (tweets, pics, videos, recaps)

Jeannie wrote:
This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 6/28 Beaver Creek, COconcert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Guest Guest
According to DCO we have a cellcaster for tonight. I believe it's MTLady so thank you to her!! DWEEB at 11 pm eastern.

I'm so happy for the people on the west coast and all, but I can't wait for DWEEB to come back to the midwest/east coast. These late cellcasts are ruining my sleep schedule!

Oh I agree Nicole, I'm have been miserable since he went to Colorado lol.

Same here...I'm just glad I'm not working hours like i used to anymore so I can actually be up for the cellcasts. If I still had to get up at 4 in the morning for work, I'd be missing them all.

@*Nicole* wrote:
I'm so happy for the people on the west coast and all, but I can't wait for DWEEB to come back to the midwest/east coast. These late cellcasts are ruining my sleep schedule!

LOL amen to that. No more of these 11 or midnight starting times! It's killing me. LOL Face

At least it's summer and I'm not working. Yahoo!

Guest Guest
This a gorgeous venue.

the whole town is like that. there is a booth guy and all with the littel bar that goes up to let ur car in. its like its own little gated town. werid. so gald we didnt have to wait outsdie today. if i felt homeless in line yesterday i cant imagine what id feel like here.

Wow, the venue is beautiful!

Tonights concert I have a feeling is going to be a wierd one. On our tickets it says all cameras are PROHIBITED and it says Cell phones are too...pshhh..I am brining my phone! And we drove around and this area seems so hoity toity and I could be totally wrong..but I just have this wierd vibe about tonight..I hate that I won't be able to take pictures and I hope there aren't a bunch of people sitting down the entire time!!

yeah so im just reading the ticket. there is no late entry. as in if ur ass isnt there at lights down u aint getting in. it also says cameras, recorders, and cell phones are strictly prohibited. i lost my battery charger ( among several others things) so i dont have much battery anyway. plus we are second row and i bet they will throw ur ass out for taking a pic. so im not going to bother. im just gonna sit in my chair and listen.

ive got a strange feeling about this show though. like its going to be a bunch of classy peeps and not a very zealous crowd! Saddest

What a cute city!! I've decided next tour when he goes to CO I'm going. It's so beautiful, and I've always wanted to go.

im glad i cant take a camera! ill be able to funny enjoy it like i tried to do the last couple times but couldnt stop myself from snapping away!

brooke is not happy..shes debating sneaking hers in. my money is on her doing it...just sayin.

I've been to Beaver Creek. It is very hmmm well Brooke said it best "hoity toity." It's kind of odd that he is playing there to be honest.

Beautiful city but kind of like a weird Colorado version of Beverely Hills.

No cell phones?! Our cellcaster better be sneaky and put her phone in her shirt or something!

brooke and i are over here laughing chel. we are like yep thats exactly it. its going to be different alright..

I can see the camera thing.. but the no phone rule is weird. Cellcaster better get it in. Razz

Guest Guest
The no cell phone rule could be because it's a very small classy venue. They may possibly have put that rule in place to make sure that nobody had their phone ringing(or disturbed others by talking on their phone) during some of the more sedate shows.

Oooh, that's a good point.

@*Nicole* wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. lol. All this time we have been hoping and praying for West coast shows, and now I am finding I'm up till 2am or so. We were so spoiled. I'm still happy for our west coasters though. I knew the tewer would move to the west eventually, but God, it seemed to take forever.

justforme wrote:
The no cell phone rule could be because it's a very small classy venue. They may possibly have put that rule in place to make sure that nobody had their phone ringing(or disturbed others by talking on their phone) during some of the more sedate shows.

Haven't they ever heard of putting your phone on silent? Or turning it off?

Why am I picturing these hoity toity's with suits and pearls and sitting down. I hope we are all wrong and they know how to rock, but hmmm, doesn't sound very promising.

But I do agree, what a cute little town. Colorado is so beautiful. The theater is gorgeous.

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
justforme wrote:

Haven't they ever heard of putting your phone on silent? Or turning it off?

Why am I picturing these hoity toity's with suits and pearls and sitting down. I hope we are all wrong and they know how to rock, but hmmm, doesn't sound very promising.

But I do agree, what a cute little town. Colorado is so beautiful. The theater is gorgeous.

LOL now I am imagining a dapper old man in a butler suit patting down fans to find and remove cell phones before the show. Actually I figured the cell phone rule just meant no usage during the show, not that they would take them away from you or you weren't allowed to bring them in.

LOL flagLOL flag ^ Barb you are too Funny , but yea i can see it too.

Guest Guest
I'm anxious to see if Brooke lives without her camera. If she does, it will give me hope for Chicago. I am determined to leave the camera in the car and just enjoy the show. *whimper* They don't allow cameras there either.

Have a great time, everyone! I hope the crowd is better than anticipated.

Guest Guest
It will be interesting being with you in Chicago and seeing how you fare without your camera, Eve. I'm thinking I may have to hold you up or something... I don't know how you'll function at a show without it.

Tonights concert I have a feeling is going to be a wierd one. On our tickets it says all cameras are PROHIBITED and it says Cell phones are too...pshhh..I am brining my phone! And we drove around and this area seems so hoity toity and I could be totally wrong..but I just have this wierd vibe about tonight..I hate that I won't be able to take pictures and I hope there aren't a bunch of people sitting down the entire time!!

Well, just put away the camera-phones for one night and soak up the show. Awww Love

Ugh, no cell phone reception.. Crying non-stop

THATS TERRIBLE What the heck is wrong with people don't they know they have a Rock Star In The House all Rock Stars get Reviews and pictures and videos. CryingCrying Hello people im on Vacation here so i can stay up late and watch and Listen. LOL FaceLOL FaceLOL Face

Guest Guest

Thanks for the compliment on the siggy. I love love love that picture and the siggy turned out pretty well, too, if I do say so myself. Smile

Jeannie, I will probably have my hands up to my face pretending to take pictures all night in a trance-like state. I will hate it. I know how it will go ... I will be thinking how everything I see would be a perfect picture. Grrr!!

No cell phone reception??!!! Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!

It may be good for the band, they could gain some new fans being in these venues!! Very Happy

Guest Guest
I think they gain new fans, too, from the youtube videos and pictures we take. In David's words, if the fans want to do the publicity for him, he's all right with that. Why won't these venues just relax?

Set List

Quote :
Setlist. Heroes mrs breathe tonight lie kotn make me mitb dec cbtm lo adam

daang, man in the box again?
i wanna hear that one live so badly. i hope he keeps it around for the rest of the tour!

daang, man in the box again?
i wanna hear that one live so badly. i hope he keeps it around for the rest of the tour!

Me too! I have never heard it before either, no matter how many times I have seen him already, and I would love to hear him sing it.

hope all you ladies have a great time and sorry no cell phone reception. I guess we get no news from this show.

Awesome setlist! Smile It's so weird not having a setlist and getting twitpics.

I feel a little lost, not gonna lie.. Crying non-stop

From Jane

Quote :
Dave great mood tonight, got banter on vid, came into crowd during KOTN, talked to kids, brought Ryan onstage to say farewell (got vid)

Art just came out & said David is not coming out, no reason given.

From Jane on Twitter!!!

Aweness Very Sad

Sorry to hear David isn't coming out. At least it sounds like video was allowed (or smuggled lol) into the venue. I don't think we've had a completely dark show yet, even in Carlisle where they had nazis AND a metal detector.

ok my last show for a few days im a bit nostalgic about this trip.

so we had row 2 seats but we were told not to stand up. ryan was on and we were sitting moving around in our chairs. he looked at us like for real get ur ass up. but security was like um no. so before daves set i went up to them and was like look i need to be up moving around. so they said we could stnad off to the side. now the way that was set up meant we were right in front of skib nothing blocking our view and we were kinda lit up too. but there was the people in the pit who were lower. we were directly accross from the pit. we were higher than them so very noticable. we were the only ones over there too and the secret mic was there so they could hear us singing. the crowd started out dull but got better. i got like 2 seconds of banter video before security told me to stop. but i saw a couple people videoing so there will be something.

when the lights went up skibby saw us right awy. i had sent him a message about how great make me was at grey snail and how he need to stand up to dave and make him let him sing it. andy was looking at us and smiling a lot because we were some of the few moving around and on certian songs like make me only a handful of people even knew the words. and he could hear us singing im sure. so one of the times he looks up and im pointing at him and dave and mouthing 'that should be u' and brooke is pointing at dave and shaking her head. he was laughing. if videos come out and u see them laughing especially andy ( who would be looking straight ahead) of dave( who woudl be looking to his far right) it was probably due to something we said like andy skibby pants and david cookie pants. we were also singing LOUDLY to make up for the crowd and at one point i turn to brooke and im like OMG they are probably thinking shut the fuck up u sound horrible ( and we did) to which they laughed as well. at one point i was singing and i had a coughing attack. as dave said the altitude is getting to me. at one point dave looked over staring for awhile and i was like ok are we having a staring contest. i he got the big eye look and started cheesing and i didnt know what to do so my dumb ass does this Great with a huge cheesy grin.

dave came over to where we were standing to go out into the crowd. he almost hit me with his guitar. he had to turn sideways and rub past us to get by. then on his way back he looks around like how the hell do i get back up and looks at me and i shrug like i dunno. so he sees a stool off to the side and steps up on it. our shit purses and hoodies are all over the stage there and so i try to move them but my hand hits his leg an he almost falls. he looks at me like for reals?? u trying to embarass me. no dave i was trying to help u not fall..sheesh. later he comes over to stand on the speaker again diretlly in front of me and as he gets up it starts to tip and yell OMG dont fall please and like put my hands up to brace myself for the impact becasue he would have landed right on top of me ( no comment there).

there was some cute banter about the people dancing to which he shows us the new move he leanred and premeired at the show last night. still no name for this new 'dave move'. a b day wish to a little girl. some kid rocking out but then got all tired and was sitting down. i cant remember much. im sure the others will. im going to try to upload my vids from last night when im at the airport tomorrow. if not when i get home. we fly out early so we went straight home after the show. plus we had a late last night and i got drunk as a skunk. in all honeslty i was trying my best to avoid DWEEB today..lol and its hard. we drove by the venues looking for a hotel and im all how about that one right across the street. as we turn the corner theres the bus and im like nevermind and slame on the gas to look elsewhere. im gonna miss those boys and ryan. he will not be at my next shows! Crying non-stop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.