Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 7/5 Galveston, TX (pics, videos, recaps, tweets)

That pic was not from yesterday, but very cute! Smile Baton Rouge maybe?

Some of the pics I took before the show

Billboard in Galveston
 dc__0510.jpg

Dave and Dublin
 dc__0511.jpg

dc__0512.jpg

dc__0513.jpg

Dave... Simply Amazing as Always
 dc__0514.jpg

lol... he named his wi-fi after himself. Too cute. When I jacked it at the New England shows and Virginia Beach it had some weird name and numbers.

Hey guys, what's the black thing on his shoulder? Somebody said that there was another 'incident' and i was wondering if this is some sort of thing he has to use incase of some sort of trouble or something? Anyone know?

More pics from before the show here includding the pics of him with the little girls who must be his nieces, cuttest pics ever.

Some of the pics I took before the show

Billboard in Galveston
 dc__0510.jpg

Dave and Dublin
 dc__0511.jpg

dc__0512.jpg

dc__0513.jpg

Dave... Simply Amazing as Always
 dc__0514.jpg

LOVE IT!!David walking Dublin is SO adorable. Awww LoveAwww Love

Does anyone know if someone who was at the acoustic show today posted a recap of the events. I listened to Many's cellcast tonight when I got home and would love to know more details of what he said. There were a lot of back and forth type conversations with him and the crowd, and probably the DJ's but I could barely make anything out. I didn't know where to post this question since the cellcast thread was locked. So, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

On topic, how adorable is this man walking this little dog. I love him carrying his 'baggie' and looking at Dublin. You can tell he adores him. The are to freakin cute for words.

@vsteph1 wrote:
Does anyone know if someone who was at the acoustic show today posted a recap of the events. I listened to Many's cellcast tonight when I got home and would love to know more details of what he said. There were a lot of back and forth type conversations with him and the crowd, and probably the DJ's but I could barely make anything out. I didn't know where to post this question since the cellcast thread was locked. So, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

I've been wondering the same thing - I thought we'd see some photos, videos, something by now - or at least someone doing more of a recap than the cellcaster was able to in the short time she had to talk to Mandy. Anyone?

Yay! Videos! CBTM was beautiful performed acoustically. I actually got teary. And his head voice in MS was amazing. Thanks for the links.

Thank you, Jul! I just found the pix with the fans had been posted on page 8 of this thread, but now I'll go look at the performance pics. I hope they post vid of the interview as well as the songs!

@Prissy wrote:
More pics from before the show here includding the pics of him with the little girls who must be his nieces, cuttest pics ever.

*shields ovaries from these pics* GAH! There is nothing sweeter than these pics!

And on a totally SANE (read: mind not in the gutter for a nano second) note (LOL) the little girls are ADORABLE! So precious!

Guest Guest
Awww Love^^^WOW^^^ Awww Love That is beautiful Gypsy!

Holy crap, beautiful picture. Awww Love

ShookByCook wrote:
Awww Love^^^WOW^^^ Awww Love That is beautiful Gypsy!

Thanks!

I still have a big bunch of pics to post here... I just dont have time!!
But soon I will post more

A few of my pics

dc__0517.jpg

dc__0518.jpg

dc__0521.jpg

dc__0520.jpg

Even his feet are beautiful
 dc__0519.jpg

these are all awesome!! but can i just say i may now have a slight foot fetish and his are lovely!! Razz

I am not a feet person either
Not at all...

But they are beautiful, just like everything on this guy
And great that you liked the pics, girls

I still have a few more Smile

Guest Guest
Could never get tired of you - or your beautiful pictures. Post away! And thanks for sharing!!

LOL! How did I miss that he was barefoot? Guess I was too busy looking at his face and other features! Here's a couple of pics. I'll post more after I finish resizing them.

Wow, thanks to you all for giving us more pretty-pretties! LOVE that he was barefoot. There's just something hot about that.

Wow, Gypsy's pics turned out soooo much better than mine, and she was sitting right in front of me. scratch My camera hates the outdoors at night!!

Guest Guest
Gorgeous pictures everyone! Thanks for sharing!

Guest Guest
Beautiful pics ladies.... Thank you very much for sharing!!

@jules4DC wrote:
LOL! How did I miss that he was barefoot? Guess I was too busy looking at his face and other features! Here's a couple of pics. I'll post more after I finish resizing them.

I couldn't even see his feet at my show, everyone in front of me was blocking him from the waist up! But, if I'd been close enough to see his feet, I guarantee I'd have noticed bare feet since the first thing I tend to do is look at someone's feet. ROFLOL Don't ask why, must be some shoe-boot fetish. We are ALL Innocent

My Fave...
He looks awesome I cant believe I took that pic

dc__0516.jpg

How is it that the man can be all hot and sweaty, hair sticking to his forehead, wearing a plain white tshirt and still look so friggin hot? I just don't get it. But thanks for sharing the pic. Can I use it for my avi?

Awww, he was barefoot? Awww Love

Guest Guest

Nice pics!!

dc__0538.jpg

I thought Andy was Ryan for a minute.....LOL

@vsteph1 wrote:
My Fave...

dc__0516.jpg

How is it that the man can be all hot and sweaty, hair sticking to his forehead, wearing a plain white tshirt and still look so friggin hot? I just don't get it. But thanks for sharing the pic. Can I use it for my avi?

Yes you can use it!

@vsteph1 wrote:
My Fave...

dc__0516.jpg

Yes you can use it!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
WOW , awesome pics, gypsy, blue and jules!!! Thanks for sharing and no, please don't stop posting all the pics you've got!

Hug

Guest Guest

Awesome, awesome pics!!! You know, I really do not like feet... but something about David's feet turns me on. Thud!

@Jul wrote:

This is pretty funny. He changed Rob Cavallo's Wikipedia entry! ROFLOL

OMG. This must be what he means. Copied below from Cavallo's Wikipedia page:

He is a licensed commercial pilot, earning the distinction in 1992, and has written many books on cooking, specifically 1998's "Rock the Kitchen", and 2000's "Rob's Kabob's: And other secret recipes from the mind of a musical genius". In his spare time he whips up a mean spaghetti and meatball.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.