Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Page 3 Demo

Saw a load of women with banners saying 'The World is not all Boobs' Apparently its a demo and petition to stop Page 3 of the Sun.
Had to chuckle. Try telling any red blooded male that Page 3 shouldnt be there. Mind you, not read a newspaper for years. Am I missing something?

feck me the worlds going to shit and they're demonstrating about page three.probably all carpet munchers anyway.

Hang on the world is trying to kill itself and these sad sods want to take away my only other pleasure except for drink.

I'd never buy the Sun due to it's shameless sexualisation and exploitation of women. Rolling Eyes
That and the fact it's full of dumbed down nonsense. I'd say it's closer to a comic than a newspaper.

hide

I'd never buy the Sun due to it's shameless sexualisation and exploitation of women. Rolling Eyes
That and the fact it's full of dumbed down nonsense. I'd say it's closer to a comic than a newspaper.

hide

Your right Alan, butt and it is a big butt(sic) the daily sport makes the sun look like a broadsheet Shocked

The problem with the Sun page 3 pic's is I've got bigger tits than most of the girls there. Do they have to perpetuate the myth that all men are interested in is skinny little girls with bones sticking out - we want curves and big tits banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2