Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Putting our home on the market

We have decided to put our house on the market. Please agree in prayer for a miracle of blessing IF THIS is God's will for us to move. Please also pray for me in the meantime while we spruce up and de-clutter our home...that I will have a grace to get everything done that needs to be done quickly.

Thank you faithful ones!!!! happy dance

On it girl! I will pray right now.

Father,

We thank you Lord for your divine favor in the selling of Daisy's home. We thank you that you have the family already picked out to purchase this house. I declare they will be happy with no other house but this one. I thank you Lord for your grace that will be extended to Daisy so she can get all the work done she needs to do so she can show the house to others. Lord thank you for working behind the scenes opening doors of opportunity for Daisy and her family. We thank you for your faithfulness to us! We pray that we are faithful back to you. We give you praise, honor and glory, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

your servant,

Connie

....and Lord, if it is not Your will for Daisy and her husband to sell this house, close every door. We want only Your perfect timing. Thank You for hearing our prayer and being ever mindful of us. We love You, Jesus! Amen

Standing in agreement with you, Daisy! I am praying for God's Grace for you to accomplish everything that needs to be done and then some :-)

Praying for supernatural favour to be upon your home for the right buyer and that God will lead the right buyer to your home. And that you can get everything done. Thank you Lord.

lola21st wrote:
I'm standing in agreement as well! flower

Thank you SO much!!!! thank you