Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Upset and angry

I was lucky enough to be FAD member of the day yesterday (thanks Chay )

When I went to open my 3 x GMB's I found that I had 4 x GMB's in my box. Now I cant remember anyone sending me another GMB, but hey this is me...my memory if awful Laughing so didnt think that much of it

When I opened my mystery boxes I was really upset to find one of them was a hacked item as one of the GMB's revealed a display room door.
I sold it quickly and then saved my game, luckily it saved ok. I just wish I could remember who sent it to me so I could delete them from my friends list. I miss the old facebook notifications, at least then you could look back to see who had sent you an item Sad

Why do people randomly send these items out to people who do not want hacked items..knowing it will mess up their game Sad

I am so angry Mad

Guest Guest

I always check my noticeboard before I open any gifts to see from who is it from Lisa. If the gift is from kathy,for example,that means that the gift is safe. But if you see a person with "?" on his face,don't accept the gift and ignore it.
It always works with me congratulations

oh my! that was close!!!
imagine if you didn't sell it back and save quickly!!

if you remember who it is, please tell usbut i think i know who it is...

i opened all the gifts but up to now fortunatelly no unpleasant surprises

I will keep an eye on my stuff. Pathetic that people are doing that knowing full well that there are those of us who simply don't want them. I will keep a list of the people who send me stuff now. I already deleted a number of people during the past week.

when I have accepted a load of the free items and then go into PS, I tend to use teh noticeboard, and just click on them all really quickly.. guess this will teach me to pay more attention

Guest Guest

Aww lisa hugs!

You could've always refresh the game fast before the memory was safe then. when you re lodad the game the gifts will be back into there wrapping box, the you couldve seen who sent it. fortunately you could save it and not mess up the game. that would been so awful, sorry to hear this Lisa

Guest Guest
My friend also received a GMB a few hrs ago,he just contacted me trough facebook chat and he said that he found a beanstalk seed and was thrilling but once he saved the game crashed and he can't save,buy,sell,or do anything that required the data to save in the game. BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.please delete suspicious friends off your facebook list as well ... that way there's no chance of you being hacked.