Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jodie76

Missed everyone

I've been away...but I miss my word nerds! I've been sick...my cancer came back and I'm on new chemo now...went to see this year AI tour last week and that night in the hotel room had fever chills like crazy...this was only a couple days after they had given me chemo...and I've been sick ever since...still nursing a little bit of fever, but it's only 99...

But I just wanted all of you to know how very proud I am to be a word nerd and to have watched all that has happened as we move forward as David's fans...

I hope you all still remember me and are not like, "Who's she?" lol

Big hugs to all of you and thanks for making HOTWNs what it is!!!!

Uber hug

Oh, Jody!!! Of course we remember you!!! We love you and I, for one will be praying for you. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me. Hug

Hey Jodie! So glad to see you post! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

I was watching some old AI footage the other night and David had on the white belt and I thought of you!

Take care of yourself - us WN's love ya!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Hope things get better!
Hug

Hey, Jodie! There's no way I'd forget you!
I'm glad you still manage to come here. I hope you'll get better and will join those who survived from cancer. I'm here too if you wanna talk! Hug

I definitely will pray for you Smile

Guest Guest

Big group hug for Jody!!

Group Hug1

Jody, I was wondering where you've been. You have been missed around here! Thanks for checking in. Take care and you're in my prayers.

Group Hug2

Hey, Jodie! It's good to see you checking in Smile
Take care and get well!!

haha.. I just noticed this thread!

I hope you get better soon Jodie! Stay optimistic! And I still remember you, too! Great And I'm among those who you can PM on here if you ever want to talk to anybody or vent to us! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a fast recovery for you! Fingers Crossed!!!

I not only remember you from The Home.....but from way back on the AI forums as well....those were good times! I've wondered where you were as well, and am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. I hope you'll continue to post whenever you are feeling up to it.....you have a "family" here who cares and misses you, I'll keep you in my prayers (((hug)))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.