Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Who has gotten?

Who has gotten the Ocean front window? I havent!( well, I did but then gave me error and it wasnt there when I reloaded) and a friend has two!!What about you guys?

me neither... i dont have any... looks like i dont have any luck on lottery >.<

I've gotten two from the lottery, had one already, so now I have three. I want the perfume bottle in the worst way, but the lottery is being really mean to Tiddly Winks. Xavier (my husband's pet) has gotten four of them, and he's a boy who hates pink.

How big of a bummer is that???? If they change the lottery wheel before Tiddly Winks gets her perfume bottle, I'M going to be MAD! Sad

i have only 1 that i have from past congratulations i bought it congratulations and i can't get any more Sad but i have 4 or 5 perfume bottles LOL congratulations i got it every day LOL congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
I just woke up so I don't even know my name.. Which window is it? Ashamed

LOL! you crack me up!

as for the window, i think i have it too but i havn't used it yet. hope it's still in my chest...
can't check right now cuz i'm at work, but i will when i get home.

I haven't gotten the window either...but I have two already which I purchased! So I am not stressing on it. Don't think I've gotten the perfume bottle either, just more petling biscuits!