Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

what would you do ?

Don't know if I am getting old or just a wimp ,decided to walk in to town to have a pint and meet the Mrs ,the first thing is only got a mile of a 5 mile walk and got a pain in my knee so jumped on the bus.If that wasn't bad enough I sat up stairs and there was 3 lads in there early 20s being a right pain gobbing off and such,a few people started to go downstairs ,now with out being in plaster I would have deffo had a go , but what did I do went downstairs with the others, now I am in the pub feeling a right wimp and & *scum bag never thought I would walk away from something like this ,is this what my life has come to ? .well ****** off and going to get wasted

i wouldnt feel bad about it m8 your the better man for walking away youve got a broken wrist its not worth the hassle, you did the right thing Dave. now go and enjoy your pint thumbs

3 to 1 doesn't add up m8 sometimes its better to walk away they could of had a knife so u enjoy your pint and forget about it.

@Davehutch wrote:
Don't know if I am getting old or just a wimp ,decided to walk in to town to have a pint and meet the Mrs ,the first thing is only got a mile of a 5 mile walk and got a pain in my knee so jumped on the bus.If that wasn't bad enough I sat up stairs and there was 3 lads in there early 20s being a right pain gobbing off and such,a few people started to go downstairs ,now with out being in plaster I would have deffo had a go , but what did I do went downstairs with the others, now I am in the pub feeling a right wimp and & *scum bag never thought I would walk away from something like this ,is this what my life has come to ? .well ****** off and going to get wasted

I'D HAVE WALKED AWAY TOO!!
NEVER TROUBLE TROUBLE, TILL TROUBLE, TROUBLES YOU!!
Not that I'm scared ,like, but 3 to 1 odds NO-way!! --and for what??
These twats are just Gob-shites & cowards, and wouldn't take some-one on, a -- 1 to 1 basis..

Enjoy your drink & be glad you ain't them..----Arse-wipes!!!

not worth the hassle mate. not just for being gobshites and you are getting old now so you have to be careful Very Happy
you did the right thing mate, I'm sure if the situation warranted some action you would have stepped in,broken arm or not thumbs

Dont feel bad may have knifes with them now , and look at the news a good few have died , so walking a way is the best bet ,

i come across the odd scumbag in my job dave and if you were to have a go at them all youde be fighting all the time ;you did the right thing by moving away from them mate and enjoy your pint drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking

@madsod wrote:
Dont feel bad may have knifes with them now , and look at the news a good few have died , so walking a way is the best bet ,

agree The little gobshites are tooled up now Dave, s'not worth the hassle.

got home now drank loads and dont feel drunk , can't get it out my head , but all your comments have made me feel better , its hard to feel old Sad

3 gobby losers m8 bet there well hard one to one, your not old Dave im only 46 plenty life left in us yet chin up and move on m8 thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
well you cant of felt that old cos you managed the bus stairs with a bad knee and wrist in plaster thumbs

Dave you done the right thing mate thumbs as you know me and my mates were out the back end of november when a bloke in his 40s who should know better gobbed of at me and my mates whilst he was with is pals showing off...i was ok untill he involved the good lady...the red mist came over me and the next thing you know fightingfighting lets say he went home sorry for what he said...now im not saying violence is the way to go but when someone offends my family i dont care who they are there having one of me best thumbs i can assure you mate you done the right thing, ive waklked away meself when theres more than one, and caught up with them when they are on there own thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
well you cant of felt that old cos you managed the bus stairs with a bad knee and wrist in plaster thumbs
must be a censored wimp then stan Sad

@Davehutch wrote:

pussy!

hide

Easy answer. Walk away until they physically stop you. Assault will be difficult to defend. Words you can, and must walk away from. They win, win, win in the eyes of the law. Did you believe they were about to attack you, did they stop you walking away. You lose, lose, lose.

What a society we live in.

@Stue11 wrote:
Dave you done the right thing mate thumbs as you know me and my mates were out the back end of november when a bloke in his 40s who should know better gobbed of at me and my mates whilst he was with is pals showing off...i was ok untill he involved the good lady...the red mist came over me and the next thing you know fightingfighting lets say he went home sorry for what he said...now im not saying violence is the way to go but when someone offends my family i dont care who they are there having one of me best thumbs i can assure you mate you done the right thing, ive waklked away meself when theres more than one, and caught up with them when they are on there own thumbs

agree . All the previous comments are right Dave. Few years ago in this sort of situation there wasn't much more trouble than taking on three lads but now they could have knives, be meeting another 5 or 10 at the end of the bus ride. At times it takes more strength to turn the other cheek and walk away then, as Stue says, catch them on their own thumbs

Don't worry mate. If it had degenerated you may have injured the arm even more, leaving you even longer in plaster. You did the right thing thumbs

Well I think you should thank all of us on this forum Dave, we take the censored out of you that much that you have got used to dealing with it thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Well I think you should thank all of us on this forum Dave, we take the censored out of you that much that you have got used to dealing with it thumbs
lol!finger

A few years ago my lad pasted three lads who had given his mate a going over. He missed prison only because he was starting Uni in the autumn, and had to pay compensation to one of the little shits as well. Always walk away is my opinion. Smile

watch out m8, i got into a argument in street with two scrotes the red mist was decending when i noticed one of the shits was recording it all on his phone told em to f.....off and walked away even though they are villians it;s me who would of been locked up.

you did right old man LaughingLaughing

only jokeing dave,as said its not worth it these days,the little censored cant fight one on one

and as said they carry all types of stuff with them now,why do you think bouncers take threats serious these days,90% of the time when they get bother and threats there sent home

chin up mate thumbs