Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

Dave, stue is catching u up

Dave just noticed you have 6125 posts and stue has 6015 he is only 110 behind ya. He is catching you up, who's gonna be no1thumbsthumbs

yes he is affraid the problem is as the forum gets more busy ,there is more to do in the back ground with the server and stuff, and you find yourself doing that more than posting thumbs

Didn't realise the servers were 4.5% ABV foflfofl

What you need to do Dave is put posts about what you're doing, then you'll always be out in front thumbs Or just change the counter on Stues account thumbsfoflthumbsfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
yes he is affraid the problem is as the forum gets more busy ,there is more to do in the back ground with the server and stuff, and you find yourself doing that more than posting thumbs

No excuses Dave, thats what you have the mods for helping you, so get them fingers going an start posting or are you just sitting in your garage looking at the B King hidethumbsthumbs

Dave, Stue is only 40 posts behind ya he is catching ya. Get your fingers working a bit faster Dave thumbs

Dave, Stue is only 40 posts behind ya he is catching ya. Get your fingers working a bit faster Dave thumbs

hes too busy getting pi**ed

@Stue11 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing
it shows who putts the time in , well done stue salutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalute , but as it gets more active instead of posting there is more work behind the scenes SadSad

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing
it shows who putts the time in , well done stue salutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalutesalute , but as it gets more active instead of posting there is more work behind the scenes SadSad
agree folk dont realise how much time Dave needs to spend behind the scenes im glad i dont have to thumbs bearing in mind i can talk alot LaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing
agree folk dont realise how much time Dave needs to spend behind the scenes im glad i dont have to thumbs bearing in mind i can talk alot LaughingLaughingLaughing

Does that mean behind the scenes at the pub hideLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Dave dont drink LaughingLaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Dave dont drink LaughingLaughingLaughing

I dont believe that one pull the other leg it's got bells on fofl

Dick is only a couple of hundred behind, I started this please dont ban me Sadsmackfoflfofl

im using stealth tactics Twisted EvilLaughing

SO he might be but at the end of the day we are lucky to have 3 mods that work to keep this forum what it is , some forum the mods do sod all so fair play to them ,
right Dave you can now send me the £25 , LaughingLaughing please keep up the good work ,