Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Anyone else addicted to Vampire Diaries?

I am so in love with this programme!! It reminds me of a grown up version of Twilight!

Twilight to me was always a love story with Vampires/werewolves in the background, where as Vampire diaries is much more about the actual Vampires and history of them. It does have a love triangle, but it also focus' on friendship and families. It is also a lot more 'graphic' than Twilight, so not for the faint hearted lol

And to top it off it has 2 incredibly hot vampires! Damon and Stefan Salvator!! What more could a girl need!!

If you haven't watched them, then seriously give it a go...highly recomended!!

Agree! Agree! Agree!
I just borrow the dvd from my friend cause I missed some episode from tv.
I totally love this than the Twilight (but still they can't beat Robert, lol). Vampire Diaries a lil bit reminds me of Supernatural, hehe..

I was really dubious about watching it, but now I totally love it! Even to the extent that I would say I prefer it to Twilight....just dont tell anyone I said that

I won't tell anyone Lea lol

@Lucky: u have to watch it, totally recommended. I think you'll like it

Well, at first I was a bit hesitating, because I thought 'not another vampire thing' (no, I don't have anything against vampires, i LOVE them), but watched the first episode and completely fell in love with this too! So it's only worth to give it one try, if you don't like it, don't watch it, but on the other hand, if you love the first episode, only makes you hungry for more!

@lucky The vamps are more like the vamps in buffy/angel than in Twilight...in fact they even make a comment in there about no sparkling in the sun lol

And there are more 'older' men for us to drool over lol

Aaaaaah Lea, all those handsome guys!
Reminds me to catch up with some episodes I missed

lea75 wrote:

I am so in love with this programme!! It reminds me of a grown up version of Twilight!

Twilight to me was always a love story with Vampires/werewolves in the background, where as Vampire diaries is much more about the actual Vampires and history of them. It does have a love triangle, but it also focus' on friendship and families. It is also a lot more 'graphic' than Twilight, so not for the faint hearted lol

And to top it off it has 2 incredibly hot vampires! Damon and Stefan Salvator!! What more could a girl need!!

If you haven't watched them, then seriously give it a go...highly recomended!!

OMG GIRRRRRLFRIEND!!!! i record this series weekly!!! and watch it obsessively !!
when did you start watching it? don't you just love it! i completely agree with you. it is a more grown up version of twilight!!!

oh, i also started reading a new vampire series called Vampire Academy...you may have heard of it already but it's really really good. i ordered the books online from seattle cuz the author lives there and she signs them for free!!! eek!! i should get them in about 1 week or so. hopefully i'll have passed my certificate exam and be able to get back to real REAL life so i can read and play as usual!! ba ha ha ha!!

the salvator brothers are so cute!! love damon's eyes!! but love the gentleness of stefan!!! so many cute vampire boys to choose from these days!!!

I've read the first book of vampire diaries, but I couldn't get the second one, and I have vampire academy too, but I haven't started yet. Smorkle, do you recommend it? congratulations

I started watching at the end of the first series ( I have the first series on DVD now so caught up with them all lol), caught is by accident and totally loved it!
I love the fact that its aimed at a slightly older audience, ane OMG talk about on the edge of your seat lol....I literally count down the days till the next episode Laughing

I have the vampire diaries books, but not sure if I want to read them.
They have only taken the very basics and built the show from them...its supposed to be very very different

I think I officially prefer this to Twilight, simply because it is more grown up

I just saw up to s2 ep2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait for the 7 remaining eps up to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! Another addict to join the club lol :smiles:

Here I am!!!! Today I'll watch episode10, season 2, Can't wait!!

I'm a big fan of Elena and Damon
I want to see them together!!!

I love this series (if it wasn't clear enough)

3 days ago I had some time to watch something and i had nothing.. SO i say.. oh well.. let's check it out! and here I am!!!!!!!!!!!! now i'm off to try and see the last ones remaining congratulationscongratulationscongratulations