Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

I missed it!

I think I must of blinked and totally missed summer

It has been really dark and wet again today, and I was trying to remember what the sunshine felt like, but I cant!
We dont really seem to of had a summer here in the UK...just lots of yukky weather. Surely if we were meant to have this much rain we would of been born with webbed feet?? Laughing

Aaaaaaw! I always say I kind of enjoy the rainy weather (it remembers me of Scotland, which I love), but I think I also would be tired if that would be too much!

I hope you'll see some sun again, before winter comes!

lea75 wrote:
I think I must of blinked and totally missed summer

It has been really dark and wet again today, and I was trying to remember what the sunshine felt like, but I cant!
We dont really seem to of had a summer here in the UK...just lots of yukky weather. Surely if we were meant to have this much rain we would of been born with webbed feet?? Laughing

wow it just like the summer in denmark normal but this here year i thing it have been so beautifull summer the sun shine and it was warm and not to much rain but it is just in the ½ of denmark the sun shining this summe rlol the other ½ of denmark got rain and much more rain than normal lol so im realy lucky this year and yes it have raining the 2 last wwek but now the sun shining again but it is so cold now when the sun shining it fealing like winther now but i like the sun shining so bether cold and sun than warm and rain lol but i feel with you i now how it is

summer, here in california has been the coldest one on record....until 2 days ago...

It was 107, here on the coast....and I believe LA had a record heat as well...now we are down to the 70's and 80's again... whew...

so, summer???? is that a season, or did I truly miss it myself??
or is someone playing a trick on us, and took it completely out of the human existance, and just did not tell us....
I'll never know