Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 9/17 Cleveland, OH (videos, pictures, recaps, tweets)

Guest Guest

*note to self....kidnap Kateland for next show* Razz

And....THIS!?!?!!? This is just fuckin epic!!!
 30377110.jpg

Laughing hystericallLaughing hystericallLaughing hystericall

That picture is freaking HILARIOUS. Reminds me of the "David Cook approves of magic rainbows" one!

Hope everyone has a great show tonight Smile

EveAngelical wrote:
Fun line. I know almost everyone in it. Jeannie saw David outside. They ignored him and he pretended to crash into a truck head first. What a goof!

He's just an attention whore. But then when you do say hi, he ignores you a lot of the time.

Probably it is, Kristen. When I went to San Diego, after the show, when one crew member opened us a door to see David sitting while being at the M&G, I waved him HI and until the guy was going to close the door again, he waved me back. But I guess he just did it for compromise.
Probably, kinda get tired to see me waving my hand

Have A Great Time Ladies Im sure you will . Looks like its going to be one Hell of a show tonight . Yahoo!Yahoo!Yahoo!

lol, my friend steph made that picture. it was per request by some of our other friends. xD

Stacy , I want to be standing next to you when you pull that picture out for him to sign. I NEED to see his reaction. ROFLOL

Jennyfurlyn is at this show tonight- her last of the tour. Very Sad I hope she has a fabulous time!

Stacy , I want to be standing next to you when you pull that picture out for him to sign. I NEED to see his reaction. ROFLOL

Actually, I think I've decided I'm not going to ask him to sign it - unless he has tons of time if and when he comes out after. 'Cause I don't want to take away time from all the Northeastern Word Nerds who have never gotten the chance to meet him because he statistically speaking almost NEVER comes out in the Northeast. BUT... I'm going to be front row in Union. I've never held up a sign at a concert, but there's a first time for everything. Wink And front row I can hold it at chest level and they'll see it and it won't block anyone. If I can catch Andy's eye, (I'll be slightly to the Andy side), I bet he'll want to pick it up and mock David with it. Razz

But we'll see as we get closer... Twisted Evil

Guest Guest
It seems that David has added a pretty gold locket to the fugly flower necklace and pearl bracelet. He has odd taste in jewelry lol.

Hahaha well surely I can bet if David makes a jewelry line, we´ll all be at the opening store.

justforme wrote:
It seems that David has added a pretty gold locket to the fugly flower necklace and pearl bracelet. He has odd taste in jewelry lol.

Oh fantastic, can't wait to see this one!

Perhaps we need to take a collection up here and get the boy a stylist or something! Cause apparently his bandmates aren't doing their job when he asks them how he looks... they just shrug and say fine. Cause honestly I have a brother his age... and I can't picture HIS friends being all like... yeah man gold locket looks cool! LMAO!!!

justforme wrote:

Oh fantastic, can't wait to see this one!

Perhaps we need to take a collection up here and get the boy a stylist or something! Cause apparently his bandmates aren't doing their job when he asks them how he looks... they just shrug and say fine. Cause honestly I have a brother his age... and I can't picture HIS friends being all like... yeah man gold locket looks cool! LMAO!!!

LOL! I bet he doesn't even ask them!

Aida I think you have a few allies. The other Stacy I think. Maybe one other... somewhere. Razz

And David himself, obviously.

You KNOW Neal has to look at him and say "dude WTF???"

He probably doesn't even bother to do THAT anymore because Dave probably thinks he lookss great and ignores him lol.

But really isn't there some kind of rockstar man-code thingie where you don't let your friends wear gold lockets and flower necklaces out in public? If he comes out wearing hair clips with rhinestones on them next I am just throwing in the towel LMAO...

Cleveland + HOB + beanie + fugly flower necklace + gold locket necklace = A guy that is secure that he will be adored no matter what he hangs around his neck

Aida I think you have a few allies. The other Stacy I think. Maybe one other... somewhere.

Yay! Im not alone!
C´mon girls, enjoy the band! its not bad at all* David is in it.

Aida I think you have a few allies. The other Stacy I think. Maybe one other... somewhere. Razz

I'll defend his right to wear it. It's pretty fugly to me. But it's just a friggin' necklace - it's not a growth stemming from his throat!

So if he likes it or if it was given to him and has sentimental value, who am I to judge? If he bought it himself, more power to him. More than a year ago, he probably couldn't even afford to buy a necklace for himself...or all those PacSun shirts...or even a new pair of jeans. If he wants to wear a potato sack, that's cool. What he wears doesn't affect his voice, and that's the main reason I'm here.

Just my opinion...

Well said, Stacy!
Im on that statement, but also I think its not fugly at all. I could be on the same track if the flower would be pink or yellow! I mean colors which screams loudly HEY LOOK AT ME, DONT LOSE SIGHT ON ME!!
But its black so its ok for me*.
And I think its different from other stuff he has worn.

Quote :
If he wants to wear a potato sack, that's cool.

Perhaps we could convince him to just wear the potato sack? We are ALL Innocent

@cooksgal wrote:
Well said, Stacy!
Im on that statement, but also I think its not fugly at all. I could be on the same track if the flower would be pink or yellow! I mean colors which screams loudly HEY LOOK AT ME, DONT LOSE SIGHT ON ME!!
But its black so its ok for me*.
And I think its different from other stuff he has worn.

Thanks! It's a little too gaudy for my tastes, but if he likes it, good for him! Now, if the flower necklace came to life and started choking him to where he couldn't sing, I'd rip that sucker off in a heartbeat! Laughing

Quote :
If he wants to wear a potato sack, that's cool.

Perhaps we could convince him to just wear the potato sack?

Wooo Wooo!
Fitted as a dress, so we can admire those bare & tatooed arms.

I downloaded it then uploaded it to my photobucket to post it's Magic Rainbow goodness right here in the thread. Heart

WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Holy crap LOL!!! That is TOO funny.

Were you guys talking about that online cartoon thing about the unicorn? What website is that?

And what is this about a gold locket? That's interesting. Maybe he just wore it because he wanted to put someone's picture in it? Or maybe it belongs to someone...

Speaking of a potato sack, what if he wore one of these: Click here LOL

I think I would be in shock, then laugh myself silly, then be like, oh, well hello there...

I'm so happy that Nic finally met him!! Yahoo!

Another Dave pic from Kristen...http://twitpic.com/i4wjo

And her tweet: David looked at my vacation sheet and said, "I see you're going to Myrtle Beach. Nice. See you there." :-)

Yes I am another defender!

That necklace is fugly, but he certainly has the right to wear it if he wants. Razz I wish I could give that boy some fashion advice...

At the hotel with Jenny2. Exhausted! But show was awesome! Andy singing part of Make Me is always priceless. Finally got to see Died In Your Arms! Holy hell. Definitely enjoyed it. Shocked I did miss ADAM, but it's cool. Got some good pics that I'll share tomorrow. Jenny & I were 2nd row between Dave and Neal. Great place to be. Great Got pics/autographs with Andy and Kyle. David left right before he got to the end. Oh well. Alright, I need sleep. I'll write more tomorrow. Err, later today, lol. It was great seeing everyone again! Heart

Guest Guest
It was a great show, with a great audience! The guys were obviously feeling the love! We didn't hang around after the show, as I have to work this morning. I still didn't get home until after one. It's going to be a long, long day at work.

There were so many WNs there... it was great getting to spend some time with all of you. And Jen... seriously... Charlottesville is not that far for you. You need to come!

No time to recap now, but wanted to say that I had a blast!

Glad everyone had a great time! Smile

Jeannie, I can't do Charlottesville anymore bc Nic can't go and I'm not gonna do it on my own.. but I'll see you guys in Windsor and Elizabeth. Very Happy

Amazing show last night. I promise I will recap and post pictures later but work is calling for now.

If anyone got a video of David talking about the "alien gloves" can you PLEASE send it to me? That kind of made my night lol.

Mission accomplished with my picture, David signed it "Happy BDay" and his signature.

It was GREAT seeing everyone again and I also got to meet a ton of new people. Can't wait for the next show!