Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 9/17 Cleveland, OH (videos, pictures, recaps, tweets)

Jen, your pics are great! Glad you got to go to another show!

That Make Me video was great. Andy looked so happy, which kind of makes me sad because he really belongs in the spotlight, too, which makes me think that someday The Anthemic won't look like it does today. But why can't they have two lead singers? Is there some rule that says they can't?? Oh, well, don't want to stray off topic onto some tangent that has already been dissected.

aw man. i miss my ohio girls. i wish i could have been there but im glad you all had fun!!

ps: i didnt feel like digging so this may have been brought up already but did anyone see those pics on facebook of the girls that hung on their bus?? they tagged andy in them so i saw them. jealous? yes. yes i am. haha.

Guest Guest

OH MY GOD. Jen is trying to kill me!
 717.jpg

Guest Guest

Jen can I use that one for an avi?? Please!

Guest dawtreecookie

DISGUSTING pictures. What horrid abuse on my eyes! No-no!

More please. What a Face

I know, right? Ugh, I could barely bring myself to go through them all. Rolling Eyes

On another note, am I missing it or is there video of Died In Your Arms Tonight?? Or Honest? I'm sure there is, maybe some people haven't uploaded them yet. We were right behind the fans from England (very nice people, btw, and I was so happy they got front row!). Anyway, I could see the guys camera screen and he was taking gorgeous video it seemed like! I should've asked him if he had a youtube account, LOL.

I'm anxious to see everyone else's pics! WooHoo!!

Alright ladies, here are just a couple of my favorite photos I took last night...enjoy!

I'm lucky my camera decided to work while he was standing in front of me!

David Cook's Drink Fist Smile

I have many more I will post some tomorrow!

Hannah! See I told you how amazing your pics were! cheers OMG that 3rd one feels like he's standing right on top of me. ShockedTwisted Evil

Guest dawtreecookie
Hannah! See I told you how amazing your pics were! cheers OMG that 3rd one feels like he's standing right on top of me. ShockedTwisted Evil

Drool Yes Dave, that crease in your dress pants is coming out... Let me just press it back together with my hot fingertips.

PS. Dress pants? scratch

Guest Guest

Wow! This was a great concert - with great photos! Thanks, Kristen, Jen, and Hannah for sharing. Here are mine. And I took a lot. Just sayin'.

LMAO @ Santa Dave! He looks all rosy cheeked and jolly. Aww. Heart

And as for the dress pants, I'm not sure what was up with the wardrobe last night. I know things like that shouldn't matter. But we all have our opinions on what looks good and what doesn't. And in my opinion, he could learn from Neal. Wink

ETA: Holy crap Eve! Amazing. This one is really doing something for me. Shocked

Guest Guest

My one and only video ... Make Me (I still can't embed *sigh*)

Guest Guest
Thanks, everybody! I wasn't sure how they were coming out last night so I decided on quantity vs. quality, but I got a little of both.

Jen, it was so great having lunch and line time with you and Jenny. It has been way too long. Hannah, I think I made friends with "the red light of doom". LOL

Kristin, thank you again for the necklace and pins. Happy Freakin' Birthday!

Jeannie and Rach ... you are my bestest travelin' buddies!

Can't wait to do it all over again in October!

Guest dawtreecookie

ETA: Holy crap Eve! Amazing. This one is really doing something for me. Shocked

*gulp* Yeah, Smurf Dave is still hot. No doubt about that. This is really one of those smear-butter-on-eye-lids-and-lick-it-off pictures. If that sort of thing were an acceptable form of flattery. Shocked

Nice pics Eve Very Happy

Guest Guest

*gulp* Yeah, Smurf Dave is still hot. No doubt about that. This is really one of those smear-butter-on-eye-lids-and-lick-it-off pictures. If that sort of thing were an acceptable form of flattery. Shocked

Ummm you mean it's not acceptable?

@starbuck wrote:
Alright ladies, here are just a couple of my favorite photos I took last night...enjoy!

Wow, that is a gorgeous picture! Such a cute smile. Awww Love

Guest dawtreecookie
justforme wrote:

Ummm you mean it's not acceptable?

It should be.... I don't see anything wrong with it.... Unless one has a butter allergy or something.

LOVE the pic of Andy and Monty back to back..and he even has a hulk hand with his name on it now? Geesh, lol.

Totally acceptable. How do you think I got my WN title? cheers Just don't use spray butter. Bad things happen to good people that way.

OMG. I just noticed your title. Amazing. I'm Not Worthy!

Guest dawtreecookie

Totally acceptable. How do you think I got my WN title? cheers Just don't use spray butter. Bad things happen to good people that way.

I bet he'd get pretty scared too. He'd think you were gonna pepper spray him or something...
"Relax Dave! It's just butter! Jeeeeez.... Hold still."

And yes, I do enjoy the lip rings.. Suspect There's also the possible "Wants to Pet Dave's Tongue Like a Whale WN"

*cough* Continue recapping, everyone.

Jesus guys. Have some mercy. These pictures can be used as weapons to kill us all. lol. don't stop.

They are all amazing. Has there ever been a more beautiful man on this planet? I think not!

is dead.

Oh and thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Guest Guest
Eve, o.m.g. You get the award for taking the most sensual Dave pictures. LOVE them!

Thanks, Stacey! And what, pray tell, would this award consist of??

Heyy, guys! Wow, I am seriously completely speechless. You guys got some awesome pictures, BTW!!!
We had such a blast! So much happened! Litteraly one of the best days of my life.

I can't wait to upload my pictures and post everything. I got some AWESOME video and my mom got some really beautiful shots. I'll post them ASAP, but my friend's mom has some of the pictures that I'm DYING to post, and I'd kind of like to post the majority of them all together...

But anyways, can't wait to tell you guys all about the day. The show was amazing, and he got such a kick out of the Twitter sign.

Just wanted to say I'm working on posting my stuff, and I'm nearly depressed that it's over...

ETA: Adding some preview pics, just because I won't be able to post some of the BEST ones until tomorrow...but just for the heck of it,...

KYLEEEEE! :]]

Beautiful...

I love this one for some reason...

Andddd, Money shot!!! ;D

Anddd;;;
Talking to David for just a few seconds after the show as he was signing...
[Btwz, I totally melted when he looked right at me and was like...
"WHERE'D YOU GET THAT!?!?!? I'M STILL WEARING MINE...*sigh of relief*]

David, you didn't think I was THAT naughty, did you? Just an innocent trip to pac sun ;]

Guest Guest
Gorgeous pictures everyone! Eve, I told you they'd be good... they are amazing as always!

I think I forgot to mention it earlier... Jen and Jenny, it was wonderful getting to have lunch and share some time with you. It had just been way too long! Hannah, Shelley and Megan, I'm glad we got to spend some time together... that's the one good thing about long hours in line waiting. Rachel, wish we could have been together, but I'm so glad that you brought Chad and that he liked the show! And of course, my good friend Eve... love spending time with you as always, and I'm so glad we got through the last GA show without a repeat of Morgantown or Pittsburgh.