Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest dawtreecookie

Andy on KCradio today

Guest dawtreecookie

Is this David-related enough? Razz

He's on from 1-3 EST. I'll only be able to listen from 1-2. So if anyone is gonna be listening, can you help me call in and harass Andy with tour questions about possible future THH/MWK shows? I'm sure it'll come up in the interview, but just in case it doesn't....

Oh and if they interview him in the second half and I miss it entirely, I hope someone is recording.... Very Happy

Guest dawtreecookie

Dammit! I'm gonna miss it, because Andrew hates me, so if anyone can record it or ask tour questions, I'll love you forever!

Apparently not many people here love the Skibby as much as I do..... Saddest

Oooooh, he's playing Ryan Star - Right Now. That's slightly awesome.

Yeah! Ryan Star's slightly awesome! LOL!
I don't know what to ask SKibby.. Both of the COok brothers never reply to any of my tweets too..Very Sad

Guest dawtreecookie
Do they still accept phone calls at this damn radio station? They'd better. Cause I kinda hate that twitter is taking over the world.

I'm thinking something along the lines of "Will you, by yourself or with Neal and David and whoever else, be touring around playing MWK songs? And if so, can you please play eleventy-billion shows?"

I'm sure they're accepting calls. Andrew wants many people to follow him that's why he's pushing everything on twitter.

They gonna try to book some MWK shows in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheersWooHoo!!Yahoo!

Awesome news!!! I'm just praying i can afford a flight. Anyone recording this?

Haha! Andrew asked David's question..

What's his favorite curse word? I didn't hear it! Very Sad

@cheng0613 wrote:
Haha! Andrew asked David's question..

What's his favorite curse word? I didn't hear it! Very Sad

SHIT !!! LOL flag

^Shit!! LOL Face
Wha?? How come they let him say that when they cut the "shit" in David's Makeover that was played earlier..

Guest Guest
Well it is the most functional English word! LOL Face

The Most Functional English Word

Well, it's shit ... that's right, shit! Shit may just be the most functional word in the English language. Consider: You can get shit-faced, Be shit-out-of-luck, Or have shit for brains. With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a place for your shit, or be asked to shit or get off the pot. You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit.

Some people know their shit, while others can't tell the difference between shit and shineola. There are lucky shits, dumb shits, and crazy shits. There is bull shit, horse shit, and chicken shit. You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot the shit, or duck when the shit hits the fan. You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit. Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty. Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit. You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you fall in a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know anything else!! You could pass this along, if you give a shit; or not do so if you don't give a shit! Well, Shit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a shit and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of shit. But, if you happened to catch a load of shit from some shit-head........... Well, Shit Happens!!!

Guest dawtreecookie
They gonna try to book some MWK shows in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheersWooHoo!!Yahoo!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

That's all I wanted to know.

Now please don't be in South Africa or something. Please!

Guest dawtreecookie
Shit. There's no freaking way I'd be in the US as early as this December.

Rearrange your life plans. It's fucking Midwest Kings! WooHoo!!

*babbling incoherently* *running into walls* *drooling*

LOL. Sorry, I'm a little excited.

I was SO STOKED when Andy said he and Neal were going to try to do some new MWK stuff.

And about booking shows in December/January... yeah. I pretty much had the same reaction as Sarah.

Quote :

Shit. There's no freaking way I'd be in the US as early as this December.

Rearrange your life plans. It's fucking Midwest Kings! WooHoo!!

LOL. Sorry, I'm a little excited.

A LITTLE, you said?? LOL flag
I am rearranging my life plans (gee, the power of those kings! they do things to me I never thought possible) but December/January is just too close!
Believe me, I would do ANYTHING with all my might to be there, but for now it seems impossible. We would know that fate has played some part when you see me there Wink

Guest dawtreecookie

ME...........TOO!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

Need hospital..... Suffering some sort of attack..... WooHoo!!

Why does it feel like Elvis just came back to life or something? AHH!!!!

Add me to the MWK show freak out club! I would give anything to see them live. But unless they come to NYC and I can somehow find a way to get there, I doubt it'll happen. Very Sad

Seriously, I'm dying to know when and where so I can make plans. LOL! cheers December is my birthday month, so that would be the best gift EVER!

Guest Guest
I know...I'm half thrilled at the prospect of them doing some shows and half heart-broken because I know I probably won't be able to go. I'll do whatever I can to make it happen, though! (Did anyone else get the impression that Andy isn't going to be the one to make this happen? He's definitely a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. We need to get Neal to make some definite plans.)

I would love to have a transcript of that interview. Does anyone have such a thing? I was listening, but my 4yo kept talking to me, so I know I missed some good stuff. I'd love to read over it all.

I would totally ask to go as a late birthday gift (mine's at the end of November) but I'm already asking for a new guitar. Guitar...MWK show. Tough choice.

Also...I don't have a transcript of the interview, but here's an mp3 download of it from cjester27 on here that was posted on Twitter: mediafire.com ?zjhwhmojenz.

Smile

Ok so I don't have enough time to look through this thread, but where does David fit into the MWK reunion thing??

Ok so I don't have enough time to look through this thread, but where does David fit into the MWK reunion thing??

As far as I could tell from Andy's babbling, the MWK thing will take place during break after this tour and while during downtime while Dave is vacationing or writing or whatever he will be doing. David most likely will not be doing the MWK shows, unless he guest appears at a show or something. So it won't really affect David.

I honestly freaked, did a happy dance and maybe, just maybe squealed. I have been praying this might actually happen and it sounds like it just might. Dancin Smiley

No offense to Dave, but I don't care if he's there or not. Razz I'm ready for Skib and Tiemann! Already hoping for Anodyne, A Scarlet Letters, Vera, 8 Ways To Decay, Til I'm Blue, Roses & Cyanide, etc. etc. *commence freakout*

No offense to Dave, but I don't care if he's there or not. Razz I'm ready for Skib and Tiemann! Already hoping for Anodyne, A Scarlet Letters, Vera, 8 Ways To Decay, Til I'm Blue, Roses & Cyanide, etc. etc. *commence freakout*

Same here. No offense to David but I don't care if he makes an appearance or not. Andy on vocals and Neal Fucking Tiemann playing MWK songs live. Um yeah, my heart is dancing the Macarena.

*freaks out with Jenny*

Guest dawtreecookie

Oh my god, you seriously didn't just list the songs. OMG. Flipping the fuck OUT. I just got over my initial heart attack. Oh, wait, yep, there's another one. Arm going numb... yep.

MWK shows!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! WooHoo!!

Chele I was totally waiting for you to come in here and see this, lol. *dances like an idiot*

And I don't care if Dave is there or not either (in a non-offensive way). He's been an oppressive boss long enough, lmao. Let the Skiblet sing!

I just want dates ASAP. Already set aside vacation time and cash for it, plan to hit as many of the shows as I can.

MWK back on stage! God there are no words.

Guest dawtreecookie

We'll be twitching and hobbling and babbling incoherently after the show. People will think we just survived a car crash or something.

"Where's the injury ma'am????"

"Shocked M..W..K... *twitch* Fuck... Just saw... Shocked .. MW-fucking-K...." *seizure*

As soon as I heard, I told my mom immediately that I may be missing Christmas this year. LMAO. What does that say about me? I told her that Santa had been replaced by Skib and Neal fucking Tiemann. Send my regards to the family. I'm going on a December road trip.
We should buy a sled or something and travel on that. So it still feels sort of Christmas-y.

I think I need a sedative.

ETA: Okay, trying not to get too worked on until there's dates confirmed.

That's my kind of Christmas gift right there. Pop a fucking bow on them and that's all I need to make it a happy holiday. I don't even need a tree.

As soon as I heard, I told my mom immediately that I may be missing Christmas this year. LMAO. What does that say about me? I told her that Santa had been replaced by Skib and Neal fucking Tiemann. Send my regards to the family. I'm going on a December road trip.
We should buy a sled or something and travel on that. So it still feels sort of Christmas-y.

ROFLOL
I've had 26 Christmas's. I've had 0 MWK shows. Umm yeah, it wins. Great
And LMAO at travelling in a sled! That's SO rock 'n' roll. LOL Face

I just wish someone could fly here and pick me up.. or I'd rather have the ground swallow me whole.
Saddest

Guest Guest

When this happens, you gals going be sure to take TONS of pics and vids for those of us poor souls who can't.... Smile

Guest dawtreecookie

Wow I actually just listened to the interview now.

Aside from the possible Mwk December/January shows (which Andy seems too tentative about..... MAKE IT HAPPEN SKIB!!!), I was also really excited to hear that he hopes to someday put a THH band together and actually play and record as a band. So awesome! cheers
I'm just ready for him to have his own thing going on, apart from David.

It's kind of fascinating to hear Andy talk in this interview about his past, his hopes for the future, his thoughts on songwriting, etc. Considering how much I love him/his music, I just realized that I didn't know very much ABOUT him.

I loved the interview!!
I too am super excited about the thought of a MWK show. Have been for awhile now & to hear its a possibility from Andy now. I am freaking out!! I just hope that if they do one in Tulsa its on a Saturday or I might could work it out on a friday & not too close to Christmas.

fucking possible MWK live shows and i'm not even there to see it. this is too depressing! =((

Guest Guest
I loved the interview!!
I too am super excited about the thought of a MWK show. Have been for awhile now & to hear its a possibility from Andy now. I am freaking out!! I just hope that if they do one in Tulsa its on a Saturday or I might could work it out on a friday & not too close to Christmas.

I totally agree -- I NEED for this show (or even better, these shows) to be on a weekend. Please!

I need these shows to be near where I live, but that's too good to be true.

Okay, someone get me out of here, pleaseeeee??? Please!

Sorry, I'm desperate.