Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Py WHOAH, THANK GOD POS. 27 November

Ok, some of you may know that I was looking for a 37 Ford super thunt. Before that I was looking for the regular to finish the regular lineup.

Forgive me if I use your nicks for this story but I just got to tell a good story.

First the regular, I asked kuku, he did not have but directed me to elgee. So I pmed elgee, elgee said ok to trade with the boneshaker. Then the next day I found the regular. But the trade is still on la:).

Then just yesterday, I asked geronimmo if he wanted to somehow trade his 37 Ford super he got from 7-11, but understandingly he would like to think about it first cause supers are not easy to come by. And I said thanks anyway and requested he thinks of me if ever he wanted to let go. So I did notthink anymore about that.

Now today went somewhere with the wife, walked around and saw a section of the racks full(of course in the pic I have already arranged the super and the reg to sit infront). Walked nearer and cannot believe it.....is this fate?

Contemplating hmmm should I take or not....hmmmmm

Spoiler:

this proof the force is always strong with master yoda..lol

mmm im about to go to a tesco now..dunno if this is the one..huhu

@jhc - group pics will come later la......still don't have them in my hands...one of it is possibly still with you right...wink wink SmileSmile...the deals are still pending....

wah lau wei!!! U haul the green jus like haul normal card....so eeeeeeeeeeasy!!

Btw ..congrats on the completed collection of the 09 t- hunt!

CKH admit it, as you hunt more with the right timing, you are hauling more green now than you did before right???? look at your hauls.....but I must admit this year is the most supers I have gotten, more than last year. Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
CKH admit it, as you hunt more with the right timing, you are hauling more green now than you did before right???? look at your hauls.....but I must admit this year is the most supers I have gotten, more than last year. Smile

Yeah!! Agree with ur saying!! Me too...the most supers.. 3 biji saje!!!

crazy haul la you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe......lucky py
i think i wan copy ur avatar
can ?

@ckh - Just started 5 months 3 biji super. Thats almost 1 super every month Smile ahaha That is very good already.....

@cham - you are welcome to do so Smile

okay py
copy already
so hope i can score supers like you
so how many regular woodies u have?

Amazing amazing luck, Py!

Congrats on completing your TH $uper$ for 2009!

Really you are the king of TH in HWCM. king

@cham - lol
@sinclair - it kinda feels like what I wanted I got it, it leaves gossbumps all over......

wow....u really got thunt magic hand.....congrate....
but i wan the reg...boleh ka...hehe

@cham : i like ur avatar.. now u gonna score many thunt, like our master yoda.. hehe..

wah!!!!!!!! damn!! one $uper and regular waiting on the peg for you to pick them up!! congrats PY!!!!!!

pydrumerboy wrote:
Ok, some of you may know that I was looking for a 37 Ford super thunt. Before that I was looking for the regular to finish the regular lineup.

Forgive me if I use your nicks for this story but I just got to tell a good story.

First the regular, I asked kuku, he did not have but directed me to elgee. So I pmed elgee, elgee said ok to trade with the boneshaker. Then the next day I found the regular. But the trade is still on la:).

Then just yesterday, I asked geronimmo if he wanted to somehow trade his 37 Ford super he got from 7-11, but understandingly he would like to think about it first cause supers are not easy to come by. And I said thanks anyway and requested he thinks of me if ever he wanted to let go. So I did notthink anymore about that.

Now today went somewhere with the wife, walked around and saw a section of the racks full(of course in the pic I have already arranged the super and the reg to sit infront). Walked nearer and cannot believe it.....is this fate?

Contemplating hmmm should I take or not....hmmmmm

Spoiler:

Congrates bro. i know u will score this wave wan. Very sorry i can help you this time.

@ raymond- thanks

@xebec - mine is not complete yet, still waiting for people to come through for me through trades...

congrats py...got what you need ady..hope you can complete this year $uper bro..

@thank you RG.

@mushroom - you will soon, just let your gf keep hunting the way she is hunting.....law of probability mah Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:

@mushroom - you will soon, just let your gf keep hunting the way she is hunting.....law of probability mah Smile

Yesterday she nearly score a super Classic Packard but since the shop assistant collect TH Hot Wheels as well, so the guy took it out first, but was nice enuff to show my gf the findings.. It would really be nice to have that but I can wait.. luckily Shakz was kind enuff to sell me a Super Qombee..

I see, the shop assistant got first pickings but nevermind, your gf I am sure will hit the jackpot soon Smile